• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Edicion De Silvio info needed

Just did the same as many it sounds like. ordered the eds robustos and an torp. But than I had to get crazy and grab the signed camacho box , 3 CAO 65th anni ton ton's,and a box of CAO odyssey. Oh well stocked up for a while, plus i might drop some fivers on the trade area.
that c-bid is nice though all the prices were great except the ton ton's I had to be there right at the end for those.

well, I stumbled upon a shop today which had a few of the DC's (but none of the other vitolas) in stock for $19.99, so I grabbed one.
looking forward to trying it in the not-too-distant future. :thumbs:

moki said:
puffnstuff said:
just looking for msrp's on the various vitolas, and maybe a source that has them on-hand for decent prices.

also, for anybody who's had the pleasure of trying more than one vitola, or, better yet, all 3 (or 4!) of them, which one do you recommend and why?
[snapback]162189[/snapback]​

I personally prefer the torpedos -- just in my experience, I have had more exceptional smoking experiences from that vitola than the others. It's odd, some of them are incredibly good, and worth the premium... others are simply good smokes, but not anything special.

Leaves me scratching my head -- I guess it could be a sick period, or perhaps just not all of them get the magic fairy dust. :)

My advice would be to try the Robustos -- they are the least expensive, and you can see if they suit your tastes.
[snapback]162227[/snapback]​

Thats messed up for a cigar that expensive you would expect some serious cosistancy.
Ohh well finally got the torp and robustos.I'll post a review after at least two.

I've had several of the torpedo's. All being very good. I got the 5 pack of the DC which I'm looking forward to trying soon.

I'll try a robusto tonight.

I'll also be offering 3 packs of the robusto size.

Got a robusto from Bfreebern, loved it. Got two Salamones for v-day, will be trying them soon. :D