• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio news...

I e-mailed about 5-7 vendors and asked about the EdS :thumbs: . We'll see where the best price is. :sign:

I don't know if a certain vendor has them, but they should love us after last week, maybe they can get 'em.

other1 said:
I don't know if a certain vendor has them, but they should love us after last week, maybe they can get 'em.
I e-mailed them too..Hehehe

I got an e-mail back from a vendor and they carry every size but the Salomon :( . That sucks because they were about $100 cheaper per box than CI ???

moki said:
Yeah I'll post some pictures when I can take them (probably tomorrow).

As for the price, the box was $650 or so (NYS tobacco tax prices). My girlfriend would indeed kill me if she knew, which is why we're glad she doesn't know much about cigars. :) The box went on my credit card.
hrm, that's interesting -- the Salmones chest has 24 sticks in it -- $650 / 24 = $27. I guess I got the box for under MSRP of $30 per stick -- no idea how the hell that happened, given NYS tobacco tax, etc., but I'm not asking any questions.

moki said:
moki said:
Yeah I'll post some pictures when I can take them (probably tomorrow).

As for the price, the box was $650 or so (NYS tobacco tax prices). My girlfriend would indeed kill me if she knew, which is why we're glad she doesn't know much about cigars. :) The box went on my credit card.
hrm, that's interesting -- the Salmones chest has 24 sticks in it -- $650 / 24 = $27. I guess I got the box for under MSRP of $30 per stick -- no idea how the hell that happened, given NYS tobacco tax, etc., but I'm not asking any questions.
@ Havana Club?

This is interesting -- from a rep at Perdomo regarding the Perdomo EDS Salamones:

"We are just to box number 123 and the first 30 were kept here, so really we are on box number 93, just a little over 2,000 cigars shipped to date."

So we going after some of these? I love the Robustos!!!!

moki said:
This is interesting -- from a rep at Perdomo regarding the Perdomo EDS Salamones:

"We are just to box number 123 and the first 30 were kept here, so really we are on box number 93, just a little over 2,000 cigars shipped to date."
That means you got the 7th box released to the public? (yours is #100 correct?)

You have some serious connections!

txmatt said:

70th box released to the public -- all I did was ask my local dealer (Havana Club) to order it! ;) No connections here.

moki said:
txmatt said:

70th box released to the public -- all I did was ask my local dealer (Havana Club) to order it! ;) No connections here.
man i wish i still lived in Rochester. Great place for cigars..... :)

Monte said:
So we going after some of these? I love the Robustos!!!!
Seems like the Robustos might be the only viable option. The only place that I've found that sells the Salomons is CI. I'll make a few more calls and see what's up.

Called Perdomo and he gave me 3 shops. One didn't have them, the second acted like an ass to me (2guyssmokeshop), the third had about 10 may'be and didn't know the price (WTF?). So I'm going to call back tommorrow on the price and talk to the owner to see if he'll ship. That is, if the price is right. ;)