• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perdomo experience?

No I not going anywhere, so learn to be nice, I know it's tought.

Remember something from kindergarten about sticks, & stone, but words not hurting.

Last edited:
That explains why you are full of hate, and venom experience in Catholic school. Wonder if all the haters have the same upbringing in Catholic school.

I do.

But I'm not a hater and had a great experience. Check this out...…...We don't discuss religion, politics or other "touchy" subjects and to me that looks like a slam on Catholics and their education system, I will not and have not engaged in slamming your education so quit slamming Catholics, now!

PS (you do know what that means right?) I only made it through the above post because it was one line, even though there is poor English, but I got the point, no need to run it by your grandson. Lol

Last edited:
I did a search in the forums first but found nothing relevant to the comparison between the double aged vintage to 20th anni. I was expecting to hear some first hands experience from those who may have tried them both to respond with something along the line like....."The 12 years double aged vintage is more refined due to extra aging (10 years bale aged and 2 more years in barrels), smoother and more mild, while the 20th anniversary only aged 6 years, less refined, but more full body and strength, have stronger coffee/cholate notes, more earthy and leather, etc."

I know I'm new here but i'm not sure why new members are forced to introduce themselves first before they could ask a legit and simple question? what does my introduction has anything to do with cigar characteristic comparison between product A and product B?

So what if i'm just a construction worker simply enjoy smoking cigars and trying to get some 3rd party opinions? would i be less welcome here because i don't make a bunch of money because of my job? is it a requirement to lay out my personal story for other people to judge me first before they're willing to give their honest opinions on certain cigars? I thought cigars were supposed to bridge the gap and bring all walks of life together!

if i'm not welcome here please let me know and i'll stop asking question.

I AM the old folk. I am about to be here nine years. A preface to my comment, I am probably the most famous of the newbie asshats here. I can answer the why go through the intro. Why, the same reason you don’t get a kiss on the first date. You are unknown, you have contributed nothing but expect us to just hand over our “virginity” without even knowing your name, where you live, what you do for a living etc. You want to take, that normally implies giving something in return.

If you would “hang” with us you would find out this is so much more than a SMOKE club and we are getting our rocks off BSing with each other. We have a liquor expert, we have an Ethernet wizard, we speak many languages, we can cook some mean stuff and we have some serious fun together at meets or when traveling.

You don’t know this because you hopped in, didn’t introduce yourself and expect us to stop in mid track.

Sir, we are ready, willing and able to assist you, just not on the first date.

Stick around and be pleasantly surprised. We can do so much more than Perdomo.

Remember something from kindergarten about sticks, & stone, but words not hurting.

Tought? I can only assume you mean tough. I'm nice, but you've worn out your welcome. Nothing I said was rude.

So the thing is, whether you stay or not, ultimately, is not up to you. Please do not thumb your nose at the established practices here. I consider this place a home, I do not wish it to be disrespect by a Johnny-come-latly that has no regard for our traditions.

And for goodness sake, use the built in spell check that is standard on every computer built in the last 2 decades

T

Last edited:
Since Rod doesn't seem to want to get involved, I too am going to put you on ignore. First time in my years here. Ostracization seems, at this point, the only alternative.

Doc

Welcome to the forum. You might want to introduce yourself first, before jumping right in with asking a question.

So if you in a stranger town, new in town, I guess it's not OK by your standards to ask a question, or like in my example to ask for directions from a complete stranger without a formal introduction.

Like sir maybe I could ask for some help, I am lost, I not Fromm this area, I need to find "X" street, maybe you fimiluar with the area, maybe you could help me?

Well @bfreebern your post above proves you sure know how to make a new person feel welcome. BTW I can not wait to her your reply to my question.

Since Rod doesn't seem to want to get involved, I too am going to put you on ignore. First time in my years here. Ostracization seems, at this point, the only alternative.

Doc

Your loss you might miss something interesting. BTW I never ignor anyone comments, because I might miss something interesting.

BTW it really easy to call people name on the Internet, but my golden rules is never to do that, just pretend we're are talking face to face. That was people act more civil.

@SurfnSafari

I am going to try one last time to explain it to you, using a real life situation.
My best friends and I just bought new houses less then a block apart, walking distance, was not on purpose, just worked out that way.
I moved in over Easter weekend, they moved in about a month before. We visit each other's house often, usually by walking up a hill that connects our back yards.

When they come over, I invite them right in, and they stop at the door to take their shoes off, not necessary in my house, HOWEVER, it is a rule in their house.
SO, even though I don't feel it is a big deal to walk around in my shoes, when I am at THEIR house I follow THEIR rules, because IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

If you don't like our rules, stop coming over....it really is that simple. Our rules were here long before you and I, and they will be here long after you are gone...see how I didn't include myself in the leaving part....that is because I understand, and RESPECT, the rules of this house.

And you were called a bigot because of your remarks about Catholics, not cool, not called for and generally not accepted. Your "I was taugh long ago to never ever say something to, or about a person on a message board, I would not say to them face to face." would have lead to a huge issue "Face to Face" if you would have said "That explains why you are full of hate, and venom experience in Catholic school. Wonder if all the haters have the same upbringing in Catholic school." to my face.

So if you in a stranger town, new in town, I guess it's not OK by your standards to ask a question, or like in my example to ask for directions from a complete stranger without a formal introduction.

Like sir maybe I could ask for some help, I am lost, I not Fromm this area, I need to find "X" street, maybe you fimiluar with the area, maybe you could help me?

Well @bfreebern your post above proves you sure know how to make a new person feel welcome. BTW I can not wait to her your reply to my question.

Just so you know. I read your posts in a 16-bit voice, it is quite entertaining.

@SurfnSafari

I am going to try one last time to explain it to you, using a real life situation.
My best friends and I just bought new houses less then a block apart, walking distance, was not on purpose, just worked out that way.
I moved in over Easter weekend, they moved in about a month before. We visit each other's house often, usually by walking up a hill that connects our back yards.

When they come over, I invite them right in, and they stop at the door to take their shoes off, not necessary in my house, HOWEVER, it is a rule in their house.
SO, even though I don't feel it is a big deal to walk around in my shoes, when I am at THEIR house I follow THEIR rules, because IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

If you don't like our rules, stop coming over....it really is that simple. Our rules were here long before you and I, and they will be here long after you are gone...see how I didn't include myself in the leaving part....that is because I understand, and RESPECT, the rules of this house.

And you were called a bigot because of your remarks about Catholics, not cool, not called for and generally not accepted. Your "I was taugh long ago to never ever say something to, or about a person on a message board, I would not say to them face to face." would have lead to a huge issue "Face to Face" if you would have said "That explains why you are full of hate, and venom experience in Catholic school. Wonder if all the haters have the same upbringing in Catholic school." to my face.

Well here is my take you have a lot of members who think out loud, I think also, but have been able to keep my temper under control. Am I perfect heck no, are any of your regular old members perfect? I would be a good Cigar not.

But I tend to not to call people names, be predjustice towards them as, I do not know them personally. Being nasty like making fun of their avatar, there screen name, or thinking I think they are just bad people. Why because I do not know the real person.

In life there are alway a minimum of three side to every story, parties A's, Party B's, and that the 100% truth. Judges decide that in court daily,

If someone is offend like I have been offended a couple I times by your member comments, I suggest keeping your cool, life is too short, get over it. There are those in society who live to be offended. Sorry I don't have time for that, and be vocal about being offended.

As I said I never ignore anyone, as they might say something funny, intresting, or I might learn something new. BTW I have lean at lease on thing about Cigar on CP.

I find it funny that a simple question about Perdomo Cigars was turn into another CP hate festival. After I tried to give my infor. It was IMHO.

There seems to be a GOB Club here on CP (good old boys club). Apprently membership is closely guarded.

Honeslty it would be nice if ever new member told their story, but some just want to ask a simple question, and hopefully get information. No Foul. <<<---humor.

Maybe that is one the reasons you, CP has by count 14K Members, and few active members? Some of the active members make new folks feel uncomfortable.

BTW if your waiting for an apology, I am also from some of your members. Maybe it is time to start fresh, all I can do is try.

The above response, has made my head hurt, but I'll try to respond to your question from earlier:

....it's one of our rules, plain and simple. You seem to have no regard for our rules and continue to try and buck what we've built here. If I were in a "stranger town, new in town", I'd follow the rules but at the same time, ask my question. If I don't know someone, I always introduce myself and shake hands.

Same as above. Follow the rules and at the same time, ask questions. It's really simple.

Since you can't wait to "her" my reply, I welcomed him, but also asked him to introduce himself. Everyone has introduced themselves, why is that so hard? Many of us have been here for 10+ years, we've built this forum the way it is, with Rod's blessing/management.

You've walked in here, with no regard for our rules or how this forum has been built, over the years.
You continue to clash with members, without care or concern.
Your responses continue to be scattered nonsense, that take multiple times to read/understand.

I don't know what else, you have to contribute here, if something doesn't change. You may have a lot of cigar knowledge and you seem to smoke many cigars. If you're going to stay here and be a part of this community, things need to change, but it doesn't seem you're willing to do anything to benefit yourself or this community.