• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Perfect first cigar?

Holy crap so many suggestions :D
I'll have to read all of these again the day before, I've been watching videos to learn how to correctly prepare one and smoke it and the terminology, and this is harder then learning about cars!

I'll have to read all of these again the day before, I've been watching videos to learn how to correctly prepare one and smoke it and the terminology, and this is harder then learning about cars!
It's not hard! It's a fun process!
;)

It's not hard! It's a fun process!
;)
So far learning this world makes me excited to join it all, my father is a big whiskey drinker (enjoys not abuses it) and I've liked a lot of the stuff.
He's never cared for Cigars, but my grandpa always smoked him, my dad was lucky enough to try a cuban with him, and my dad said he loved it!

Don't over-think it. Just enjoy it. Hopefully you like it.

Oh, by the way, if you are a coffee drinker, I've found a good cup of coffee pairs very well with a good cigar.

Don't over-think it. Just enjoy it. Hopefully you like it.

Oh, by the way, if you are a coffee drinker, I've found a good cup of coffee pairs very well with a good cigar.
I loveeee coffee, my dad's gonna pick me up 1 or 2 and then im going to wait till Monday, you guys think it'll be good till Monday not in a humidifier?

If he's picking cigars up from a cigar shop odds are they will put them in a zip lock bag. They might also have some boveda packs or similar "water pillows" (absorbant packs you soak with distilled water to provide humidification) he can buy from them as well. Odds are you'll be fine in a zip lock baggie away from light and heat until monday, but of course humidification is always best. Besides, most shops over-humidify their stock anyway, at least in my experience.

BTW, when I say away from light and heat, I mean in a drawer or cupboard somewhere. Don't put them in the refrigerator. Refrigerators dehydrate things.

If he's picking cigars up from a cigar shop odds are they will put them in a zip lock bag. They might also have some boveda packs or similar "water pillows" (absorbant packs you soak with distilled water to provide humidification) he can buy from them as well. Odds are you'll be fine in a zip lock baggie away from light and heat until monday, but of course humidification is always best. Besides, most shops over-humidify their stock anyway, at least in my experience.
Well I'm not sure where you're located, but Harris teeter has this extra store that sells imported beers. I think it's called 201, and they have a pretty big cigar place (humidified of course) and that's where we'll go, the only true cigar shop in Monroe is union cigar something and I think it's closed

Hot smoky end away from you. That's pretty much it. Don't over think it.

Well I'm not sure where you're located, but Harris teeter has this extra store that sells imported beers. I think it's called 201, and they have a pretty big cigar place (humidified of course) and that's where we'll go, the only true cigar shop in Monroe is union cigar something and I think it's closed

Pictures

No a picture of your first stogie.