• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pete Johnson's Picks

mrpunch

Banned

Imagine having your own cigar brands. What would you smoke? Well, we talked to Pete Johnson of Tatuaje recently and asked what he was currently smoking out of his different lines. He said 'Everything' ... of course, but we asked what his last few sticks were that he smoked and he laughed and gave us the following list of cigars that he is currently enjoying. We put them all together in one of our popular sampler packs, 'Tatuaje Pete's Picks Sampler' , so you can enjoy the line-up as well! $66 delivered!

Tatuaje Pete's Picks Sampler Tatuaje Pete's Picks Sampler (Havana VI Angeles, Series P P2, Reserva J21, Cabaiguan Robustos Extra, Verocu No. 2, Guapo, Reserva SW, Havana Cazadore), $66.00 delivered

Bullet_MoreInfo.gif
Read more about this product

Remember, at NewHavanaCigars.com, al
l of our samplers are packed and sealed with Humidipaks for what multiple customers have quoted is 'the best packaging on the net'. They are hand prepared for each order, taken fresh from our Humidor and sealed immediately before shipping.

Hmmm,

Looks like a pretty enticing deal. Any advice from the Pepin freaks out there?

Wilkey

Wow, what a sampler. This is the true definition of SAMPLER.

Reserva J21, Reserva SW, Verocu No. 2, Cazadore, and a few Cabiguans to boot. An excellent price to go along with it.

Hard to think of a reason not to order this one.

I ordered the Tatuaje Summer 07 SixPack Sampler from this vendor last week, no complaints. Only glitch was during "checkout" with the free shipping, sent a PM, and it was promptly corrected! :thumbs:

Had my sticks with-in 3 days!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I have heard nothing but awesome praise about Dan & Newhavanacigars.

guaranteed that newhavana and dan are top notch. won't find anyplace or anyone better. the packing and shipping are unlike any other vendor. the pete's picks sampler has a great variety to showcase the tatuaje flavor! i've smoked eveyone of them. if you've been wanting to try dpg, this is the ticket!

this has been an unpaid political advertisement. newhavana has not approved this message.

How can you go wrong if you were looking to try this line?

this has been an unpaid political advertisement. newhavana has not approved this message.

LOL - OK, I approve.

(Althought it's not DPG you'll be experiencing, as everything in the Tatuaje family is blended by Pete Johnson)

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone!

Sure, sure - now the Guapos are free shipping! LOL All I can say is that I just had a wonderful experience with Dan. Ordered a fiver of the Guapos (love this cigar) and received them in two days, with the best packaging I have ever seen. I was totally blown away! Great prices, great website, great customer service.

Thanks, Dan - I will definitely order from you again!

Best,

Chad

I just received my Pete's Picks sampler today. I have to commend New Havana on the packaging, price and quick shipping of the cigars. He may be a newb but he sure knows how to take care of business.

Thanks! KR

How can you go wrong if you were looking to try this line?
My thoughts exactly, so I ordered the Pete's Picks sampler. Received it today, the packaging is every bit as good as everyone has said and very speedy service.
Thanks Dan!!

Ted