• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pets and Cigars

Shooter

Living life on the heavies.
We have pictures of cigars and pictures of pets but how about a picture of a pet and a cigar!

DSC00364.jpg

A no bander I had bought in a bundle from the local B&M and was damaged, the wrapper had come off and it was useless. I believe it was a Cuban Crafter but not for sure. So my wife said I should take a picture of him with a cigar in his mouth cause he looks like the hand puppet dog on TV. I can't remeber the puppets name. My other two dogs would have nothing to do with it, but this guy just sat there. Made a great photo oppourtunity.

A no bander I had bought in a bundle from the local B&M and was damaged, the wrapper had come off and it was useless. I believe it was a Cuban Crafter but not for sure. So my wife said I should take a picture of him with a cigar in his mouth cause he looks like the hand puppet dog on TV. I can't remeber the puppets name. My other two dogs would have nothing to do with it, but this guy just sat there. Made a great photo oppourtunity.
triumph

well at least 2 of ya dogs got good taste :laugh: but hell if he will smoke ya dog rockets,no pun intended,I guess I'd keep him around ;)

I hear ya.. I usually buy a cheap bundle and take a few with me to the bars because there is always someone who has to have a cigar. i.e bachelor\ette parties and so forth. These are the folks who have no idea and are gonna take a few puffs and lay down or are to drunk to appreciate one. So I pass em a cheapo... Also you have the barbacks and bouncers who are always bummin' a stogie from me. Don't get me wrong if someone can carry on a conversation about cigars and actually amokes on a regular basis, they can pretty much have any cigar I have on me that night...

from a not-so-long ago 'war'...

PICT0003.jpg

Viva La Revolución :laugh:

Great picture... and a great looking dog. Not to familiar with swiss mountain dogs. Mainly been a Rhodesian Ridgeback and Bullmastiff guy myself until I met my wife. She's the dog rescue type. Two mutts and a rescued english bulldog. I do think my next will be a Presa Canario.

My boy "Bus" (Buster).

He's a 6 year old adopted Boxer who can't keep his mits off of my favorite vitolas! :D

~Mark