• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philadelphia Eagles!

Looks like the old Manning showed up to this game. If I were an Eagles fan, I wouldn't get too excited, though. They're kind of like the 20th cent. Red Sox. Just looking for a crueler way of breaking their fans hearts.

Doc.

Can people hate anymore on one team?
I just wonder when us Philadelphia fans will finally get a little love.
Let's go Eagles!!!

Wow... I really can't even believe this. For a team (and I'm a die hard Eagles fan) that has no business in the playoffs this year, they're doing awfully well and have a better than good shot at beating Arizona. It's great because as a fan I feel like we have nothing to lose. I had no expectations in the final part of the season, and now with this it's just like a crazy ride that will go as far as it goes and that will be that. If it goes all the way... then wow.

Let's go Eagles!!!
You gotta be shittin' me. I used to live in Philly. You guys make NY and Boston fans look like church ladies. You guys booed Santa Clause! :laugh:

Doc.

Let's go Eagles!!!
You gotta be shittin' me. I used to live in Philly. You guys make NY and Boston fans look like church ladies. You guys booed Santa Clause! :laugh:

Doc.

Philly Induction Station Doc? Maybe it was you that gave me the fickle finger "bend over and cough" back when I showed up to take the oath...

And FLY, EAGLES FLY!!!!!

Yea, I love the the one choice on the Post Game Live poll that said, only Arizona stands between us and the Super Bowl.

And I'm glad to see some Philly fans on here, they/ we are truly the best fans in sports!

You were 8 yrs old when I was there at USNH#5, Shawn. I don't think it was me.

Doc.

Because he brought the Eagles a bad season that year. :p
Seriously though... Eagles are going to the Superbowl!!!
Can we maybe have another parade in our futures?
It's a great night to be a Philadelphian.
Have a great weekend everybody.

Back