• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phillies vs. Dodgers

That looked like a great game to attend. Full of great pitching and a helluva 6th inning for the home team. More tomorrow.

Have fun at the game!

Geoff

That was a great game to watch. I thought Lowe was gonna cruise with ground out after ground out. But that error seemed to unnerve him. If wins/losses were determined by sweat produced, Lowe would win the Cy Young year after year. Did anyone see the interview with Pat Burrell after the game? Some guy from Fox was interviewing him and the interviewer barely came up to Pat's chest, it was comical to watch. It looked like my six year old son interviewing me.

An added plus was the nice weather. I almost froze to death in game 2 of the Milwaukee series. :(
Thanks again Geoff and just one more time... Let's go Phillies! :p

I'm so glad we (the Astros) gave you guys Brad Lidge, thanks to him, the AL gets the home field advantage in this year's World Series. :rolleyes:

Don't have to worry about that~ Phillies will have the home field advantage for all 7 games in the World Series since we'll be playing Tampa Bay. :sign:

I thought we lost home field cause of the all star game? Please tell me I'm wrong.
Oh and got some heavenly weather for the game today. Can't wait.
Have a great weekend everyone and Go Phillies!!!

Another crazy game. Gotta love them Phillies.
Ears hurt this time, from all the noise.
Have a great weekend guys and you three...be worried. :D

This thread is awfully quiet today. Hmm. Thank you Mr. Moyer.

Stinki

LOL. That is what happens, when I am not there. :) I thought this might be the game they lost. Jamie did the same thing in the Milwaukee series.
Let's hope J Roll starts hitting soon.

This thread is awfully quiet today. Hmm. Thank you Mr. Moyer.

Stinki

I've often wondered how anyone with a top speed pitch of 84mph doesn't get shelled every time out. Craftiness can take one only so far. It seems that all a team has to do is wait on the ball and deposit pitch after pitch into right center field. It looked like Moyer was pitching BP last night. Too bad Rollins and Howard aren't with the team, they're missing a helluva playoff run. :rolleyes:

OMFG! Where did you find Matt Stairs? Last time I saw him I hired him to sweep my basement.

I've often wondered how anyone with a top speed pitch of 84mph doesn't get shelled every time out. Craftiness can take one only so far. It seems that all a team has to do is wait on the ball and deposit pitch after pitch into right center field. It looked like Moyer was pitching BP last night. Too bad Rollins and Howard aren't with the team, they're missing a helluva playoff run. :rolleyes:

True... he has off games as do a lot of pitchers. But he does have a 16-7 record this year... tied for 14th in the league. I'll take that in a starting pitcher any time no matter what his pitch speed is :)

Shane Victorino and Matt Stairs!!!! Yeah Boooooyyy!!!! What a game!
Now you guys have to face Cole. Not a good pitcher to have up in a closeout game.

OMFG! Where did you find Matt Stairs? Last time I saw him I hired him to sweep my basement.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Matt Freaking Stairs!!! Not quite Gibson off of Eckersly, but it's darn close.

Looks like I might have to go buy some White Owls to pay off some bets.

Cole Hamel vs BillingsHitMeUpley tonight in game 6. I am pretty confident we lock it up tonite.
Go Phillies and hoping Ryan has a big game. :D

GO PHILLIES!!!!! Yep, got me some side action myself but I won't say who from except to say Stinki Charley! :sign: