• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Phillies vs. Dodgers

HenrysCigar

:: Phillies World Series Champs ::
Game 1 starts on Thursday. Should be some great games.
The Dodgers scare me a little. Wasn't scared until I saw what they did to the Cubs.
That said.... Phillies are gonna wipe the field with the Dodgers.

Anyone want to wager a 5'er? I will make my 5'ers very very very interesting.
Let's go Phillies!!!(Them and Penn State are helping a little with the Eagles woes. :( )

Henry, I like you especially since your a PSU fan 'an all. I even sort of like the Phillies but I say the Dodgers are going to the World Series BUT I won't bet with you because I don't want to take your cigars. :laugh:

I'm so glad we (the Astros) gave you guys Brad Lidge, thanks to him, the AL gets the home field advantage in this year's World Series. :rolleyes:

Go Fightins!!! I'd bet with you but I'm obviously rootin for the Phils! Don't worry about what the Dodgers... we played em tough a little while back.

Go Fightins!!! I'd bet with you but I'm obviously rootin for the Phils! Don't worry about what the Dodgers... we played em tough a little while back.

The Dodgers of August/September of '08 are a VERY DIFFERENT team than earlier in the season so don't let that fool ya. :D Manny is one huge change along with a few others that make the Dodgers THE team to beat this year. ;)

Didn't the Phillies sweep the Dodgers 4 games with Manny in the line-up last month?

Go Phillies

Count me in. Anytime I get a chance to root against Philly, I will do it.

Wouldn't that be something if Joe won the WS with the Dodgers?

Manny is the x factor in this series.

Anyone want to wager a 5'er? I will make my 5'ers very very very interesting.
Let's go Phillies!!!(Them and Penn State are helping a little with the Eagles woes. :( )

Hey.....I'll take some of your sticks......

Cookie, Stinki, and Charley are in. 5'ers on the line. Let's get it on!!!
Either way...should be one helluva series.
Have a good day everyone.

Hell yes. I will be at game 1 and 2.
I am the luckiest fan alive. :p
I hope you 3, are ready to send me some yummy sticks.
Have a great week everyone.

WOW! Nice score on those tickets...! Here's what you need to do.....drink lots of beer....as much as they'll sell to you....get really loaded! That way you won't feel so bad when your Phillies get smacked down by the Dodgers!

Oh...and by the way....I like Tat brown labels, Monte #2s and Padron 64s......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hehe, I hope they don't lose. Manny and Loney look pretty mean right now. Hopefully Howard and Utley start hitting this series.
BTW, I have never tried and Opus ;) and maybe my Phillies will win me one.
Let's go Phillies.

You've never tried Opus? Hell, I'll send you one out of pity. You can either PM me your addy or I'll just get it from the return label on the package you send me. :)

I'll be smoking through the entire game. Do they have a smoking section in Philly? I'd love to watch a game in person and be able to smoke a cigar.

Best of luck!

Geoff

Naw, no smoking section. For cigarettes, yes. Thanks for the offer Stinki but can't accept a gift that big. Wouldn't mind taking one if I win this bet though.
Thanks for the well wishing and I at least hope for a good game. If not that... A boring one with Phillies winning 1 - 0. ;)
Hope you guys enjoy the game too.

Naw, no smoking section. For cigarettes, yes. Thanks for the offer Stinki but can't accept a gift that big. Wouldn't mind taking one if I win this bet though.
Thanks for the well wishing and I at least hope for a good game. If not that... A boring one with Phillies winning 1 - 0. ;)
Hope you guys enjoy the game too.

If, and that is a big if, you win, I will include a opus for your enjoyment. XxX, that way you will find out what a real opus taste like. Don't try it on an empty stomach. :sign:

Go Phils!!!! AHH I can't believe I'll be working during the game tonight. Must find a way to watch!

Didn't the Phillies sweep the Dodgers 4 games with Manny in the line-up last month?

Go Phillies

Yes indeed... this will be a great series. I just hope the Phils bats wake up. Both teams have strong pitching right now.

What a game. What a game. What a game. Phillies pull off a stunner with a big one from Utley and Burrell.
My arms are dead from spinning the rally towel like a madman. Can't wait for tomorrows game. :)
Phillies win tomorrow 7 - 3.
Have a great weekend everyone.