• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Philly Area Herf

Alright guys, I am still talking to Mahogs about the 1st of November. I am sure this will be the date, I am going to try and lock that up with them tommorrow!! I will post again with the details and time.

Mark

Sadly, I wont be able to make this one. We are putting on a Seafood Boil that day and the wife has already sent the invites to the family. Next time fellows.......

george

That date won't work for me. Sorry guys, next one!

Ooooohh... A Saturday. Hmm, I will have to try to get the day off. Will try and make this one... Gotta meet the whole crew sometime. :D

Hey what time you guys talking about doing this? I may get in too.

Hey what time you guys talking about doing this? I may get in too.

I think last time we did it around noon? Noon to about 5... they had to kick us out for a private party after us. But I'm not sure if Mark has heard back from Mohagany yet... I'm sure he'll get an exact window of time.

Just got word, looks like we are penciled in for November the 1st starting at 1:00!! I am waiting to hear back from a manager about details. Anyone planning of attending if you could leave your status in the thread I can better give them a head count!!

Mark

Awesome! I'll be there, and maybe 1 other.

Is it a situation where if we have to give up the reserved room for another party but we're still hanging out we could just move the group over to the main public bar area?

Awesome! I'll be there, and maybe 1 other.

Is it a situation where if we have to give up the reserved room for another party but we're still hanging out we could just move the group over to the main public bar area?

I do believe you can, good question. I will call and check on that!!

I am gonna try really really hard but won't know till closer till the date. Sorry guys.. the downfalls of working 6 days a week. :(
I will try by very best to make it though. Sorry for being so difficult everyone.
Have a great week everybody.

I just talked to my sister, that's the same day as the monthly family get together to celebrate that months birthdays. My Grandmother will be 101. I can't miss that. Next time though.

**edited for crappy typing

So right now it looks like me, Mark... and at best 3 others? I wonder if it'd be easier on everyone to move it back a week to November 8th?

Would more people be able to make that?

I'm ok either day - I think that it'll conflict with a Notre Dame Club gamewatch either way, but how often do you get to go herf with a bunch of other tobacco fiends? :)

Well we'll see I guess. I'm not sure how easy it'd be to change the date or not... but if it stays as the 1st then we're looking at:

Myself + 1 or 2 maybe
Mark
DeVonn
Marco Polo
Northernmoris
cgardan?
surfish.dave?
carps?
henryscigar (maybe)
siriusblack (maybe)
sweetrice80 (maybe)

So that's 5-12 depending...

If it could be moved to the 8th we would add 2-6 more people... does that sound about right?

I'm good either day. I'm trying to rustle up a couple more guys. Depending whether the 1st or the 8th, I could have 2-4 more.