• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Contest...Come 1, Come All....

Whoops....that should have gone to Tall Paul. Care to box them back up and ship for us (without telling what was in there)...?? PM me....

My package to you went out today...didn't want the smokes broiling in a hot post office all weekend.....

Well I just got home from work and found two packages sitting on the porch. One of which was the box forwarded to me from Austin with some of the rarest cigars I have ever seen! I have only seen pictures of cigars of this rarity and HTF level. It is going to take me a few years for me to build enough confidence to light one of these gems up since I KNOW I will never see them again. Now I know it is not common to share a picture of a package but seeing the nature of this package and it’s very rare contents that I know most of you guys have never seen or had the pleasure of smoking I know the senders won’t mind me sharing a picture of these beauties… :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gallery_13257_1651_907237.jpg

I don't know where to start on how to thank you three for going to such lengths on this second prize! :laugh:

As for the second box it came from Isy and I ask was this supposed to come to me or should I be forwarding this off to someone different?

Paul

Enjoy that 2nd box, brother. That's from the 3 of us. Austin's 5er from Gary and TL should be there and mine should be there soon. I just f**ked it all up. Enjoy them moon trances Paul!

Enjoy that 2nd box, brother. That's from the 3 of us. Austin's 5er from Gary and TL should be there and mine should be there soon. I just f**ked it all up. Enjoy them moon trances Paul!

Isy I have been tring to call the store but i am getting a busy signal? Do I have the # right 845-340-1142?

Isy, Tom, and Gary THANK YOU very much for the smokes! I really really appriciate it! :thumbs:

Paul

....we figured the flavored smokes might come in handy, next time it's cucumber mask in the bathtub time...good for your sensitive side, Paul.... :p