• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Contest...Come 1, Come All....

I hope your wife didn't get mad for using her face cream and don't say its yours :laugh:

Nope I had to go out and buy the props since we had nothing. The girl looked at me very funny when I arrived at the register with avacado face mask, Mr bubbles bubble bath, a candle, and a cucumber!

Paul

She was probably wishing she could help you use them paul!

I hope your wife didn't get mad for using her face cream and don't say its yours :laugh:

Awesome!

Nope I had to go out and buy the props since we had nothing. The girl looked at me very funny when I arrived at the register with avacado face mask, Mr bubbles bubble bath, a candle, and a cucumber!

Paul

Paul

So, what did you do with the cucumber?

you mean besides the part on his eyes? I bet TP stayed there for over an hour after the picture was taken

Alright....we were a bit late getting up this morning, for some unknown reason, and forgot to pick a winner.

After the Board of Directors met late this afternoon, we had a vote and the final decision was.....we're extending the contest one more week!

Stay tuned..... :)

Whats the new end/voting date on this?

Come on guys here is another really fun contest and really easy to participate in. SOOO lets see some more funny Pics!

Paul

I'll be taking on while I am in Denver next week for the Cigar fest, but if I miss the cutoff that's ok I'll still post it anyway

Baby Benjamin Finishes his first Opus X.

Cigar is in right hand. Have to squint to see it but I promise it is there...by Proud Grandpa :love:

There is no way I am going to smoke a cigar in a smoke free environment.

Probably my pipe instead...

:laugh:

BUMP IT UP!

There's still time as Tom, Isy and myself will convene, via phone, to pick the winner by this Friday!

EDIT TO ADD: Paul, if you could capture the very essence of your photo and put it in a bottle...then you'd truly have "Turtle Dick" ;)

I thought it was one pic per person! But I have another we took this weekend that is funny. I will upload it tonight!

Move over kids its the big guys turn to try out this moon bounce...
DSC05159.jpg

On the left is Simon (Bangers 'n Mash) on the right is some tall ass giant.. :laugh:

ETA: This is only one of many action shots from this moon bounce HERF! When the beer started to spill we were informed we needed to get out. :laugh:

On the left is Simon (Bangers 'n Mash) on the right is some tall ass giant.. :laugh:

ETA: This is only one of many action shots from this moon bounce HERF! When the beer started to spill we were informed we needed to get out. :laugh:

What Paul....no guns?

What Paul....no guns?

LOL No we are a firearm free house at the moment!