• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo shop Gurus

Hey Tim,
I can certainly help you out with the PS stuff if you still need it.
PM sent

art

hott_mic is now banned. Unfortunately you guys aren't reporting all of the questionable posts, and I never saw this one. He was just warned in another thread, and then I just receive a PM from someone pointing out this thread. In order to eliminate the rift-raft, please help me by reporting members like this.

hott_mic - shame that you had to be banned. I see you're connecting in from a military line; I'm surprised.

Thanks for looking out Rod.

Brian

hott_mic is now banned. Unfortunately you guys aren't reporting all of the questionable posts, and I never saw this one. He was just warned in another thread, and then I just receive a PM from someone pointing out this thread. In order to eliminate the rift-raft, please help me by reporting members like this.

hott_mic - shame that you had to be banned. I see you're connecting in from a military line; I'm surprised.
Thank you!
That guy was one hard headed miserable SOB. Every time I read what he had to say, I cringed.

hott-micc was a perfect example of what not to do when joining Cigar Pass.

He kind of gave me the willies too. He added me to his friends list when I had never interacted with him in any way whatsoever.............Kind of like having a CP stalker.

hott_mic is now banned.

128343688002656250hallelujahpra.jpg

I'm sorry.

I just had to.

He hadn't quite achieved full meltdown yet Rod. We were watching closely and actually giving him a chance to "recongeal". He's been seen lurking for days, but hadn't worked up the balls to post until that feeble attempt at Tone-ny. Good riddance to him.

He kind of gave me the willies too. He added me to his friends list when I had never interacted with him in any way whatsoever.............Kind of like having a CP stalker.

He needed a BFF :)