• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo shop Gurus

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I know some one out there is a photoshop wiz.

I would like if it is not too much trouble a nice pic of a a bunch of different cigar bands with my last name over the top of them, and also one with my BFF last name as well.

If any can and wants to help me out PM me for the names.

I am gonna make a cover for 2 15 count cigarcaddys

TIA

Tim

Easy there, tough guy. He spelled it correctly in the body of his post.

My general ritual..... Puff puff pass... to myself.... then relax... then repeat.... nothing else can beat that, no matter where you are.... Cuz that's what cigar smoking is all about..... enjoying yourself.

And no offense on the Photo shoppe thing.... just didn't want anyone to think you were a queer frenchman with the photoshope thing.

My general ritual..... Puff puff pass... to myself.... then relax... then repeat.... nothing else can beat that, no matter where you are.... Cuz that's what cigar smoking is all about..... enjoying yourself.

And no offense on the Photo shoppe thing.... just didn't want anyone to think you were a queer frenchman with the photoshope thing.

I don't think the "e" at the end would lead anyone to believe he was a "queer frenchman." Although using the term "BFF" certainly raises some eyebrows ;) :0

BFF? yeah... you are right seadub..... the last time I heard that term was from my X girlfriend..... but maybe he mean my Big F-in Friend..... then that wouldn't be such an eyebrow raiser.... Please MX tell me that's what you meant.

BFF? yeah... you are right seadub..... the last time I heard that term was from my X girlfriend..... but maybe he mean my Big F-in Friend..... then that wouldn't be such an eyebrow raiser.... Please MX tell me that's what you meant.

From what I've read of your posts, you should not be correcting anyone's spelling or grammar.

And you should really be careful throwing around comments like "queer", or using "frenchman" <sic> as a derogatory. CP is a gender-/ethnic-/orientation-friendly bulletin board. If you have any other prejudices, you should leave them at the door as well.

In no way was I tyring to offend anyone.... How is commenting on the way something is spelled prejudice? I have not made any kind of racial or prejudice remark IMO.... I was simply stating that with the E at the end it looked like it was a French word... and the queer thing, if you read up it's not a derogatory term "that community" has reclaimed the word........ ok girlfriend??!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer And he did use the term BFF, it was a simple joke mean all in good fun and I'm sure MX knew that... and if I offended him I'm sure he would let me know and if I did then I apologize for that right now..... but I don't think he's the one that was offended so I should probably be apologizing to you. So I will be more careful the next time I wanna "throw around" anything that can remotely be misconstrued as racist or prejudice. And about the spawling thing... I mean spelling, it's just a matter fatfingering or accidently hitting keys..... and most of the time I catch the mistakes before anyone else.

Well just to make sure MX I have posted on the same threads as you and have joked around so I kind of got the feeling you wouldn't be offended by my comments, but If I am wrong and you were than I apologize.

In no way was I tyring to offend anyone.... How is commenting on the way something is spelled prejudice? I have not made any kind of racial or prejudice remark IMO.... I was simply stating that with the E at the end it looked like it was a French word... and the queer thing, if you read up it's not a derogatory term "that community" has reclaimed the word........ ok girlfriend??!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer And he did use the term BFF, it was a simple joke mean all in good fun and I'm sure MX knew that... and if I offended him I'm sure he would let me know and if I did then I apologize for that right now..... but I don't think he's the one that was offended so I should probably be apologizing to you. So I will be more careful the next time I wanna "throw around" anything that can remotely be misconstrued as racist or prejudice. And about the spawling thing... I mean spelling, it's just a matter fatfingering or accidently hitting keys..... and most of the time I catch the mistakes before anyone else.

The bottom line here is that you've been here at CP less than a month and you are posting as though you own the joint. Shut up. Read more. Post less. You'll last longer.

I don't suggest taking on established members who've been here almost 4 years either. Most of us don't stand for things like that.

Just some friendly suggestions there "Girlfriend".

Don't start tap dancing.

I think it's evident what you meant by the term "queer", regardless of how you're trying to spin it after the fact. Your comment that "that community" claimed the word is ignorant. They may have claimed the word "gay", but the term "queer" is one that is often applied to "that community" in a derogatory fashion.

Many of the established members of this community already know this, but for those reading this who may not, I want to be clear. My oldest son is gay. I am still coming to personal terms with his sexual orientation, but I can say without a doubt that he's one of the finest people I know and one of the best sons a man could have.

Don't start tap dancing.

I think it's evident what you meant by the term "queer", regardless of how you're trying to spin it after the fact. Your comment that "that community" claimed the word is ignorant. They may have claimed the word "gay", but the term "queer" is one that is often applied to "that community" in a derogatory fashion.

Many of the established members of this community already know this, but for those reading this who may not, I want to be clear. My oldest son is gay. I am still coming to personal terms with his sexual orientation, but I can say without a doubt that he's one of the finest people I know and one of the best sons a man could have.

Nobody is tap dancing... and nobody cares about yours or your sons sexual orientation. So leave all that at the door along with your oversensitivity on the issue.

It's not only about who you offend on the board (even though that's a BIG part of it) but it's also about the image Cigar Pass projects. Personally, I think that some of the language used around here has gotten a little too "loose". When my son has started to read I let him read some threads with me. I don't anymore because I'm not sure what I'll find sometimes.

Just my opinion, though, not trying to be the "word" police.