• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo shop Gurus

Hows about photo shop?not photoshope?

On top of what Steve said: If you're going to nitpick someone's spelling...joke or not...it's probably best to recommend the correct spelling, yourself. Otherwise, the joke's on you...and not in a flattering way.

Photoshop®...one word...capitalized..."®" optional, depending upon context.

MX — I'd be glad to help if you don't need it right away. Getting ready for the promotion next week is keeping me a bit busy.

In no way was I tyring to offend anyone.... How is commenting on the way something is spelled prejudice? I have not made any kind of racial or prejudice remark IMO.... I was simply stating that with the E at the end it looked like it was a French word... and the queer thing, if you read up it's not a derogatory term "that community" has reclaimed the word........ ok girlfriend??!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer And he did use the term BFF, it was a simple joke mean all in good fun and I'm sure MX knew that... and if I offended him I'm sure he would let me know and if I did then I apologize for that right now..... but I don't think he's the one that was offended so I should probably be apologizing to you. So I will be more careful the next time I wanna "throw around" anything that can remotely be misconstrued as racist or prejudice. And about the spawling thing... I mean spelling, it's just a matter fatfingering or accidently hitting keys..... and most of the time I catch the mistakes before anyone else.

Don't start tap dancing.

I think it's evident what you meant by the term "queer", regardless of how you're trying to spin it after the fact. Your comment that "that community" claimed the word is ignorant. They may have claimed the word "gay", but the term "queer" is one that is often applied to "that community" in a derogatory fashion.

Many of the established members of this community already know this, but for those reading this who may not, I want to be clear. My oldest son is gay. I am still coming to personal terms with his sexual orientation, but I can say without a doubt that he's one of the finest people I know and one of the best sons a man could have.

Nobody is tap dancing... and nobody cares about yours or your sons sexual orientation. So leave all that at the door along with your oversensitivity on the issue.

Sensitivity to an issue does not equate to oversensitivity.

This community is not as large as you may think. It certainly isn't large enough to let you hide your true colors for long.

Ok, thanks for the change of pace, its great to get a civilized response every once in a while and it's much appreciated, people in general tend to respond better to that. And I think this thread has gotten way off the subject of photoshop.... so does anyone have some input on photoshop?

My general ritual..... Puff puff pass... to myself.... then relax... then repeat.... nothing else can beat that, no matter where you are.... Cuz that's what cigar smoking is all about..... enjoying yourself.

And no offense on the Photo shoppe thing.... just didn't want anyone to think you were a queer frenchman with the photoshope thing.

I don't think the "e" at the end would lead anyone to believe he was a "queer frenchman." Although using the term "BFF" certainly raises some eyebrows ;) :0

BFF = Bosterious Fuente Fan Sheesh

you guys are so High School.......

ETA: Thanks for all the offers, I am working it out now and I have no doubt that it will be a steller job, even if a baby gets in the way....

Again Congratz on the pending birth Rob

My general ritual..... Puff puff pass... to myself.... then relax... then repeat.... nothing else can beat that, no matter where you are.... Cuz that's what cigar smoking is all about..... enjoying yourself.

And no offense on the Photo shoppe thing.... just didn't want anyone to think you were a queer frenchman with the photoshope thing.
Ok now that was Funny!

Ok, thanks for the change of pace, its great to get a civilized response every once in a while and it's much appreciated, people in general tend to respond better to that. And I think this thread has gotten way off the subject of photoshop.... so does anyone have some input on photoshop?

This isn't your thread for photoshop to begin with so don't try to hide behind the shield of the original topic. You are the one who jacked this thread and several of us called you on it. Now it's your turn to face up to mess you've made for yourself. The "lets move on" bs only works when you aren't the one who started the fire. Personally, I feel you owe Hawk an outright apology if you can see past your biggotry long enough to do so.

edit:typo

I keep harping on newbs to grow some skin. Frankly, you've worn through mine and, I think, just about every regular Brother on this board. So, I think I'll pass on reading any more of your eye fucks and pray you'll take a liking to Cigar Live, or Club Stogie.

MX,
I hope you will post a picture of how your photoshop turns out. I have been thinking about doing a similar project and would like some ideas.

I keep harping on newbs to grow some skin. Frankly, you've worn through mine and, I think, just about every regular Brother on this board. So, I think I'll pass on reading any more of your eye fucks and pray you'll take a liking to Cigar Live, or Club Stogie.

Oh no.... I'm really heart broken, no really I am, and no I don't owe hawk an apology because there was no bigotry and I still stand by my first take that it was just a harmless joke aimed not at anyone or anyone's son in particular and it was obvious he has some underlying issues. Besides, I try to squash this nonsense and get told I can't do that? LOL yeah.... someone has a God complex around here. And it sounds like your the one that needs to "grow more skin"

This really is not worth all the drama....

I wanted some help, I have found it......

please let this thread die......

Tim

Oh no.... I'm really heart broken, no really I am, and no I don't owe hawk an apology because there was no bigotry and I still stand by my first take that it was just a harmless joke aimed not at anyone or anyone's son in particular and it was obvious he has some underlying issues. Besides, I try to squash this nonsense and get told I can't do that? LOL yeah.... someone has a God complex around here. And it sounds like your the one that needs to "grow more skin"

Hawk is a big boy and can form his own opinions. I should warn you, however, that God complexes are common here. Those whose respect you should have earned are pretty much gone to you. I give you a week, maybe two.

You really are a miserable sob mic. Seriously, you think you can just be a nasty little prick to anyone you want? You have a choice here, you can apologize to everyone for being a nasty little prick or you can find new digs. I have little doubt that when you leave here, it won't be your choice.

NA

stfu_50.jpg

I have been behaving myself but I cannot help but notice that Hott_Mic seems to think he owns the place. You owe Steve and the community as a whole an apology bottom line. My suggestion would be act like a grown up and give a sincere one or move to the next forum where they will call you out as well. Mx sorry about putting this in your thread hope you find what your looking for but this guys just been running around the place like he owns it.

Dale

Its all good guys, I here for you.....

This has kept the light off my use of "BFF" ???

Tim, I'd like to apologize for my part in taking your thread so far off topic. You have been a good BOTL and a positive contributor to this board. It was not my intent to drag you or your thread into any drama.

Tim, I'd like to apologize for my part in taking your thread so far off topic. You have been a good BOTL and a positive contributor to this board. It was not my intent to drag you or your thread into any drama.

No apologies needed my friend, some time these things happen

Tim

Hey, be careful about that God complex!

Its all good guys, I here for you.....

This has kept the light off my use of "BFF" ???

We'll get back to that Tim, when the thread returns to it's regularly scheduled ribbing. :laugh: :laugh:

Hot_Mic
In the meantime, an act of contrition is needed. Steve didn't want an apology for your original comment, simply an acknowledgement that your comment could have been insulting to any number of the 5000+ members here. Your response to him for that is what you owe him an apology for.

You work in the middle of a battlefield that would be peaceful except for a handful of asshats running around stirring up shit. Do you really not get it?