• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photo Thread

Yeah, through college.
There was no such thing as lacrosse when I was in school but I can't imagine anything being any more exciting then playing football Under The Lights on a chilly night.

There was no such thing as lacrosse when I was in school but I can't imagine anything being any more exciting then playing football Under The Lights on a chilly night.
Agreed, I would have loved to play it in addition to football, not instead.

Agreed, I would have loved to play it in addition to football, not instead.
I was good enough to start both ways but only because we had trouble even getting enough guys to field a team. I wouldnt even have made the team at a bigger school.

Our high school was undefeated in golf for 5 years in a row and most of the students didnt even know we had a golf team. So.... not a lot of glory like the football or basketball stars.

I played in the Pa. State championship my senior year and my girfriend (cheerleader) didnt even know it.🤣

I was good enough to start both ways but only because we had trouble even getting enough guys to field a team. I wouldnt even have made the team at a bigger school.

Our high school was undefeated in golf for 5 years in a row and most of the students didnt even know we had a golf team. So.... not a lot of glory like the football or basketball stars.

I played in the Pa. State championship my senior year and my girfriend (cheerleader) didnt even know it.🤣
Not gonna lie, Jeff -- you were kind of a stud back in your day!

1654863237242.png