• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Photoshop contest

Orangutancopy.jpg

Man...I gotta lay off the tequila!

dIvinebilder.jpg

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

Hehe...thanks all. It still needs a little tweeking but I wanted to get it posted without too much of a delay. I also thought about revising the caption to: "Um...who are you and just how much tequila did I drink?"

I just hope Bilder doesn't revise his opinion of me 'cause of this. :whistling:

Oh man this is just what I needed after yesterday. That one is going to be hard to beat.

Come on guys, still a couple days left to defile my image.

I used to do the web pages for our high school, and at the time I was awesome at photoshop. I used to take teachers faces and put them on animals.

Peterscreek, try putting a layer over the face with a grayish color to help blend it in with the monkey's face color.

Peterscreek, try putting a layer over the face with a grayish color to help blend it in with the monkey's face color.

I have a different approach in mind, actually. Like I said, that was just a quick, first pass. I'll be tweaking the color balance and integrating some textures later.

Failing to learn an important lesson from the film, "Pulp Fiction", hard-partying Mike makes a critical error. He pulls a Mia Wallace and mistakes high-grade smack for cocaine...

Back