• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Picked up the new Babies today.......

in2xshp

Banned
I just had to post pics of the newest members of our family, Mercury and Shelby. They are sisters from the same litter. They are just beautiful and had to share with all

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Just perfect.........

Cute puppies! :D Looks like you may have your hands full with those two as they grow. :rolleyes:

Good looking dogs, with the two kids you're house will be alive, congratulations. All kids should have a dog. :thumbs:

Great addition to your family, you couldn't have made a better choice. If you were going to get more than one dog, getting 2 females is perfect. Smart, friendly, compassionate, and easy to train. You guys have many happy years ahead with these two ladies.

Opposite philosophy when raising dogs and children by gender. With dogs, it's easier to raise girls. But with kids......... :laugh: :laugh: need I say more?

Good Luck.

Great addition to your family, you couldn't have made a better choice. If you were going to get more than one dog, getting 2 females is perfect. Smart, friendly, compassionate, and easy to train. You guys have many happy years ahead with these two ladies.

Opposite philosophy when raising dogs and children by gender. With dogs, it's easier to raise girls. But with kids......... :laugh: :laugh: need I say more?

Good Luck.

I need to say more, i have a 14yr old son that will be helping me, i hope :whistling: ........... They are great and yes every child should have a dog, they have always had a dog we lost our last recently and i had to bring in puppies this time.

Very cute puppies. Wow two puppies at once. You are very brave.