• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pics of my Humi

Looks real nice....What are those little fuentes called on the top shelf? How big of a capacity is that humi?

What's that tube of goop beside the God of Fire box?

Oops...

How come nobody shows the outside of their humidor? My humidor it the classiest looking thing in my house. :D

Looks like you got some nice smokes in there. Any time you need help herfen them let me know. :D

Here you go...

IMG_4599.jpg

Holy precarious perch! I am betting that Bobby has no little ones between 2 and twenty. Very nice stuff though.

Les

is it me or do all non-glass desktops look the same?

Looks real nice....What are those little fuentes called on the top shelf? How big of a capacity is that humi?

Thanks! The three Fuente sticks are Don Carlos Belicosos. I should be able to fit 200 sticks.

What's that tube of goop beside the God of Fire box?

Good ole fashioned gel tube :blush:

Oops...

How come nobody shows the outside of their humidor? My humidor it the classiest looking thing in my house. :D

Looks like you got some nice smokes in there. Any time you need help herfen them let me know. :D

Here you go...

Holy precarious perch! I am betting that Bobby has no little ones between 2 and twenty. Very nice stuff though.

Les

:laugh: You are correct sir! Little Trey is only two weeks old!

I found these today... :whistling:

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4605.jpg

Thanks Wilkey! I'm trying to put a few good smokes together.

I've been collecting wine for a few years now, so I'm into aging things! :laugh:

Rob

That humi looks great on the outside too. I wish mine had a lock. I spend too much time looking in on my stash. I have a way to go to get it looking as good as yours though :p