• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pics of my lanai

Thats a pretty sick set up!!! Very nice!

Andrew, I will be down there by May! You need to come down and go over and crash Harris's pad with me!!! :laugh:

Very nice pad Harris. Your lanai reminds me of my fathers who lives in Sarasota. Nice looking family too! :thumbs:

Nice looking place their and a nice looking family! I think I could get use to a place like that.

Very nice setup Harris, it's no wonder why you smoke 5 cigars a day with that smoking environment. Great family pics too.

nice um room dont like the way that other word sounds and thanks for shareing pics of your family. I will trade you my room for yours lol.

I know Lanai sounds a little gay ( not that there's snything wrong with that) but I am confident in my manhood, so Lanai, Lanai, Lanai,Lanai. heheheheh

There is alwasy an open invite to anyone who lives in the area or is just visisting. Just give me a couple of days notice and I will secure the guest wing for your stay.

My father just bought a place in clearwater... if that is close to your west coast area maybe we can setup a smoke and a round of golf in July.

The Master said:
Last but not least is my oldest son Mitchell, he's 15 years old and is already 6' tall.

Not to mention he has great taste in movies :thumbs:

Awesome set up you have there, I could get a lot of relaxing done in there ;)

Wow, nice pics. and nice uh, Lanai, Harris.

I now am even more confused as to the meaning of the word lanai, because the first and last time I ever came across it was in a murder mystery that took place on a cruise ship, and in that context I could have sworn it meant balcony.

Harris, I see that you can smoke in there. Or is it out there? Anyway congrats on learning how to post pics in threads. And also, got anything good in the little bottles at the far right end of the table here?

IMGP1933.jpg

That is one sweet pad. I dont think I would ever want to leave it. :)

nice looking work place Harris! toss in a monkey, and you have a rainforest indoors ;)

Lumberg, I don't know where the term lania comes from but when I first came down to Florida ( bought a winter home on Venice Island in 1999 ) the realtor made it a point to ask about lanai preferences ( caged? pool enclosed? size? ).

I came to figure out that the lania is a very integral part of Florida living. I am out on my lanai 365 days a year and spend more time out here than I do any other part of my home.

Those bottles are nothing good, just some allopurinol to prevent kidney stones and some diabetes medicine.

jabba, your only 40 minutes away from me, let me know when you will be here and we'll hook up. I am a member of the TPC at Prestancia which is right across the street from my gated community. I had my golf membership before I closed on my house. lol

Damn - I need to move south and find new friends - place looks great - now why do I live where it was 3*'s yesterday