• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of my "Shark Tank"

Nicely done!! Don't forget about the "Opus Shark." :p (No, they don't exist, but a member here believed they did, even when Mr. Fuente himself said they didn't).

I have a box of 77s, a couple opus Sharkies I'm saving, and burned many more. Always fun to meet another Shark fan. :)
You've finally come around to a better team as a Sharks fan. Good to hear!

Ohhh, don't you put words in my mouth Gavin! Sharks blow! Also, get Skyrim. Man up dammit. :p

Nicely done!! Don't forget about the "Opus Shark." :p (No, they don't exist, but a member here believed they did, even when Mr. Fuente himself said they didn't).

I have a box of 77s, a couple opus Sharkies I'm saving, and burned many more. Always fun to meet another Shark fan. :)

Wasn't it the Opus "Maduro" Shark that never existed?

Have a chance to pick up a box of sharks, but I keep waffling on it.

$300

Wasn't it the Opus "Maduro" Shark that never existed?

Dammit, you're right. Need more ginkgo biloba.

Have a chance to pick up a box of sharks, but I keep waffling on it.

$300

I heard you got them?

Congrats!

Thanks man, they are tasty!

Dude, this post is weird. Are there two of you? Or do you enjoy conversations in public with yourself? ???

Guess my sense of humor is whack.

Anyway:
165ba882.jpg

I have only had the chance to smoke one shark and it is right up there on my list of Awesome smokes rp