• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pictures of Your Collections!

portagyplaya12

I tried searching around and didn't see any threads like this so I figured I'd start my own. I'm curious to see what kind of heat you guys are packin'. I always enjoy seeing what types of smokes other people have. Post up some pictures of your cigars, humidors (full or empty), or cigar band collections! Show me what ya got!

Here's mine:

24zc9x1.jpg

My first humidor (20ct on the left) and my second humidor (50ct on the right)

14ujfvs.jpg

Inside my old humidor. Mostly sticks that I give away to friends that visit or for my overstock.

5mygiu.jpg

Inside my glasstop. This is where I keep all of my better stuff.

2ypi1br.jpg

Some of my smokes

2zpny15.jpg

A few more

b81iti.jpg

And the rest

Feel free to share some of your own :)

Take it from a fellow newb... stick around here long enough and your "better stuff" will soon become the "stuff you give away to friends" - mostly friends who don't regularly smoke. Not a bad collection to start, but trust me you'll soon need more storage space for a whole crapload of better sticks! :thumbs:

oh and P.S. if you check out the gallery section you'll find one for Humis and collections.

Aah, never noticed that area of the site. Thanks!

I've also heard this on multiple occasions. I'm already starting to head down that slippery slope and I don't wanna be there just yet! Although I would love to smoke some of those nice Opus and Padrons I see everyone ranting on about.

Colombia ,Brazil and Mexico also grow some great tasting Tobacco and make great tasting cigars so give these a go as well. :thumbs:

Colombia ,Brazil and Mexico also grow some great tasting Tobacco and make great tasting cigars so give these a go as well. :thumbs:

What brands? I was always under the impression that these are cheaper tobaccos.

What brands? I was always under the impression that these are cheaper tobaccos.

Aww come on now. Theres Fauxohiba, te-amo veracruz, and so many others, you just have to look and find the ones that smell like horse manure when you go into the humidor. :laugh:

Go with Gurkha.
47831.gif

They use all of the above stated tobaccos. The Ancient Warrior is made of Brazilian tobacco...

The only problem.....Gurkha makes more cigars than Gurkha knows about.

You want to see what a weak ass collection looks like and here you go. I will say a couple have been burnt down in flames and a couple given out that some pansy ass school girls still haven't smoked what they got from me.

DSCF0704.jpg

Also add 2 more CFCF 2009 boxes aka 44 more Coffins to what is shown here. Just a mild collection and I'm not afraid to post it. Once I can find my USB/SD Card adapter I will post up the current picture of the humidor kinda filled with Fuente Goodness.

You want to see what a weak ass collection looks like and here you go. I will say a couple have been burnt down in flames and a couple given out that some pansy ass school girls still haven't smoked what they got from me.

DSCF0704.jpg

Also add 2 more CFCF 2009 boxes aka 44 more Coffins to what is shown here. Just a mild collection and I'm not afraid to post it. Once I can find my USB/SD Card adapter I will post up the current picture of the humidor kinda filled with Fuente Goodness.

Show off!! :laugh: Can I come shopping at your humidor? :love:

It's like looking into the Ark of the Covenant! My face just melted off! Thanks a lot!

Maybe someday I will have a nice collection like Mr. Peat....but for now.....getting a little thin...

50%20ct%20Humidor-open.jpg

Maybe someday I will have a nice collection like Mr. Peat....but for now.....getting a little thin...

50%20ct%20Humidor-open.jpg

I hear you can get a lot of good deals on cigar "bands" on Ebay! You can build your collection of....um er....cigar "bands" in no time!!:laugh:

Here is Drawer #1 of 5 of just Fuente stuff...All cigar I need to photograph and review officially:

P91492962.jpg

1. Opus X Maduro Lancero
2. Opus X Maduro
3. Opus X Maduro Super Belicoso
4. Opus X Maduro Robusto
5. Opus X Maduro xXx
6. Don Carlos Senior Blends Robusto (4)
7. 952R (OR from 2002)
8. Añejo "Sand Shark" (3)
9. Añejo Shark (Regualar Release)
10. Don Carlos Shark
11. Hemingway Camaroon Untold Story (2000)
12. Original Release Opus X "Love Story" (3)
13. Hemingway Short Story Maduro (3)
14. Hemingway Short Story Vintage Release
15. Don Arturo Destino al Siglo "13" Robusto
16. Opus X "Big Bad Mother F*cker" Natural
17. Opus X "Big Bad Mother F*cker" Maduro (2)
18. Hemingway Best Seller Maduro (2)
19. Opus X (Prerelease) "eXtasy" (1999)
20. "Little Richie"

~brooks