• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pigtail TPC, Corona Extra Pigtail, Robusto Extra Pigtail, Samplers

Johnny-O!

Hello all at CP. Woke up to 32 F this morning (but no wind) hope you all are keeping warm. I have some custom rolled bundles of 25 you might be interested in:

Corona Extra Pigtail (4.75 X 47)-$150

I also have put together a sampler:

#6-$140

(7) Pigtail TPC (4.75 X 40)
(11) Corona Extra Pigtail
(7) Robusto Extra Pigtail (5 3/4 X 49)

Thanks all, John

Johnny, do you ever do anything smaller, like fivers or anything of that nature?

Johnny, do you ever do anything smaller, like fivers or anything of that nature?

I would also be interested in a five or ten pack. Maybe something like half of #1?

If not, maybe XxMerlinxX would be interested in a split of a package???

Greg,

I'd be interested in a GB. I was thinking about that for our group but this would be good too.

Larry

I am out of Pigtail Shorts for the moment. Have plenty of Pigtail TPC's (4.75 x 40) in. Thanks all, John

Hi Johnny.

It would be great if you could upload some pics of the cigars.
I have looked every were for some but didnt find any.
All I find was reviews.

jepe,

I know that both Kingantz and I have reviewed a number of John's cigars and both of us have included pictures. Is there a particular one you were hoping to see a picture of? I could probably post a pic later on.

I love John's cigars, you would likely not be disappointed with an order.

Cheers,
Dave

Sorry. :blush:

All I saw was 'pigtails' and 'shorts'.

My mind wandered in here by accident.

Carry on....

I would also be interested in a five or ten pack. Maybe something like half of #1?

If not, maybe XxMerlinxX would be interested in a split of a package???

I'd be more than happy to do a GB if enough are interested.

Count me in on a GB if you guys need another person. PM me and let me know who to pay. Haven't tried any so not particular on which ones to go in on. Any of them would suit me.

Drew

I'm game for a group buy as well. If full I will start another one to gauge interest..

Johnny,

Yea or nay? I pm'd, you read, no response. Do you have the Pigtail TPC left??? A response would be much appreciated. Hate to be blunt but doesn't seem right to be begging a retailer in a retailer forum, for a sale. IMHO. Let me know if I am out of line.

Drew

Situation resolved. John, I apologize for getting antzy. I did purchase a sampler if any one is interested in splitting the following sampler LMK. Here is what I purchased.

(13) Pigtail TPC's (4.75 X 40)
(6) Corona Extra Pigtail (4.75 X 47)
(6) Closed Poker Run (4.75 x 52) this is a shortened Beli

Here you go! :D

DSC06522.jpg

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06518.jpg

DSC06517.jpg

Greg those look great,I can hardly wait.Those Shorts and the Closed Poker Run really tripped my trigger.Dave