• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PinkLungs

PinkLungs said:
LuckyDawg, what is erdm choix supreme? Haha, drooled on your keyboard. ;) :)
el rey del mundo choix supreme ISOM
I sland
S outh
O f
M iami
= extra yummy smoke ;)

SD_Stack said:
Ok, heres a hand reaching out to ya. PM me your address and I will send you something mild that you are sure to enjoy. Lots of flavor, little nicotine and guaranteed not to turn your lungs black.
:cool: SD_Stack, I truly appreciate your thoughtful gesture and sincerely hope you won't be offended that I can't accept it. I just don't feel it's something for me, but your kindness doesn't go forgotten. Thank you. :)

Especially after what boeman said about "dangers are still there, cigar smoker have the worst of both worlds... possibility of mouth and lung cancer."

Btw, the new sig. is temporary, hope you got a chuckle. ;) :D

lol @ LuckyDawg ;) :)

boeman said:
cigars are a lot stronger than cigarettes... don't get me wrong, I inhale a but off the cigar, but I only quit smoking cigarettes 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Most of us understand that the dangers are still there, cigar smoker have the worst of both worlds... possibility of mouth and lung cancer.

We know what we are doing to our bodies, but we enjoy it...
You only live once.

BTW: smoking is my least dangerous hobby... the pictures in my signature are both at tracks, the truck is at the drag strip, the Grand Prix is on a road course.
Plus, I am a storm chaser!

I figure I will die by one of my other hobbies (or a woman will kill me) before cigars have a chance! :D
Thanks for the explanations. :) Haha, yeah I know we all only live once, may as well enjoy our vices, hmm? Mine is probably caffeine (sodas/ice tea) & sytill not good for the body, but hey I enjoy it too. lol :p ;)

Well, good luck w/ your racing. Sounds like quite an adrenaline rush. Wow, you're a storm chaser? Like tornados? I bet you have some interesting stories about that stuff! :0 :D Haha, yeah, we women tend to give men all of our wrath, don't we? :sign: ;) :p :D Too funny. :thumbs:

PinkLungs said:
Btw, the new sig. is temporary, hope you got a chuckle. ;) :D
Fire one up dude! Get some ice for the bong and break out the 1 point 5's. This is some good ****! <cough, cough>

Welcome to CP PL! Inhale ............. nope never done it. Just love to puff away :D Swisher Sweets Yukos, there is definately better smokes out there to try but based on your first trial maybe not LMAO ;)

BenjieV :D

PinkLungs said:
Haha, yeah, we women tend to give men all of our wrath, don't we? :sign: ;) :p :D Too funny. :thumbs:
Anybody else catch this? LOL :p :D
Welcome to CP Pink, you just might add some spice to this place after all :thumbs:

PuroBrat said:
Anybody else catch this? LOL :p :D
Welcome to CP Pink, you just might add some spice to this place after all :thumbs:
I caught it :D

I would usually have some story about how I was caught right under a forming funnel cloud and me driving in the triple digits, on one of Missouri's worst highways in a rain so heavy that I could barely see the front end of the GP... but I lost my train of thought... so I just sat there and drooled on myself (normal behavior for me) :D

Yeah... But I usually stay in the Kansas City area... I may make a couple Oklahoma runs next year though!

Come on out to western Kansas boeman. Even if you don't catch the tornado you can always enjoy the hail. :thumbs:

As long as there's a carwash to park my truck in while filming... I will go there.

2 years ago during a chase, I had a large storm moving right for me... I called the NWS to make a report from the area I was at and was told there was softball sized hail moving right at me... If you've never seen softball sized hail, your missing out on a great occurance... luckily I found a car wash to park in and view the hail. I had some good pictures of the dents in the metal roof of the cw, but I lost them to a drive failure

I'm confused...if you don't smoke P.L. what brings you here?

Dawn said:
Oops, I guess I should have read the whole thread before posting. See what happens when you go out of town for a week :0

lucasbuck said:
Dawn said:
Oops, I guess I should have read the whole thread before posting. See what happens when you go out of town for a week :0
:sign: lol

Ty, lucasbuck..,yea, earlier in the thread you will see that it says that suggestions from a chat brought me here. :) :thumbs:

And ty, blair. :)