• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PinkLungs

:D Nollan, Nolen, Nolan, Little Stevie, or whatever you want to call him is fine as frogs hair! :D

Thanks for asking. :thumbs:

My bad... I never said I was an expert typer...

That's good to hear! Has he been keeping you up all night yet?

LMAO, from what I just heard "Mini Stack" isnt doing anything but staying up at night. :p Sure sounded like a proud Daddy though ;)

SD_Stack said:
Yea. We've got an activist on our hands boys and girls! :angry:

And I tried to be nice too... ???
SD_Stack...yes, you were nice, I thought I was too. *confused*

Btw, I'm not an activist. I simply don't smoke, so l think my s/n & such are funny. I can see why you all wouldn't like it, but hopefully you could see the humor in it rather than taking offense to it. And since I don't smoke, I don't feel the need to have a smoker s/n or anything just because probably most others here do. :sign: ??? ;) :)

Thank you SD_Stack, Boeman, SamGuss, Shadow, Gatorsmg, Stogieman & Fllbrent for the welcomes. :D :)

PinkLungs said:
SD_Stack said:
Yea. We've got an activist on our hands boys and girls! :angry:

And I tried to be nice too... ???
SD_Stack...yes, you were nice, I thought I was too. *confused*

Btw, I'm not an activist. I simply don't smoke, so l think my s/n & such are funny. I can see why you all wouldn't like it, but hopefully you could see the humor in it rather than taking offense to it. And since I don't smoke, I don't feel the need to have a smoker s/n or anything just because probably most others here do. :sign: ??? ;) :)

Thank you SD_Stack, Boeman, SamGuss, Shadow, Gatorsmg, Stogieman & Fllbrent for the welcomes. :D :)
Actually, we all do... that's the point of the board... to talk about, and trade cigars.

But you are still welcome here :)

boeman said:
Actually, we all do... that's the point of the board... to talk about, and trade cigars.

But you are still welcome here :)
Thanks. :)

Actually I tried a cheapo Swisher Sweet a long time ago, but it made me sick. And I don't particularly care how "uncool" that makes me look. I simply don't care for them. The sweet taste was rather nice until the nausea set in. LOL :sneaky: ???

I know someone that smokes a pipe & have no idea what the stuff is, but it has a really pleasant aroma. Not all pipes smell good. Or cigars. And although I'm not a smoker, I don't mind being around people that smoke the stuff that smells good. The nasty stuff, however, get it outta my face or else. :angry: ;) :D

So, do you spend most of your free time exploring things which have absolutely no interest to you?

Maybe you are someone playing a joke on us. :D

Rod, check his IP address and see if it matches one of our other members. :0

Well... Swisher sweets are uncool :0

not everyone can smoke (a little tip, don't inhale a cigar) cigar smoking is not all about getting a nicoine fix, it's about the flavor.

I give you credit. You are open mined and don't mind what others do. I agree the swisher sweets didnt get it for me the first time I tried them. Bet it took 20-30 time before they could be smoked without me being sick. Anyway , I lhave learned that I will not smoke anything else. It is good to have someone in here hat agrees with me. And it is even better yet to know that a person that hashad a frontal lobatamy can still type. Kepp up the good work. Today typing, tomorrow thinking :p

SD_Stack said:
So, do you spend most of your free time exploring things which have absolutely no interest to you?

Maybe you are someone playing a joke on us. :D

Rod, check his IP address and see if it matches one of our other members. :0
You can play w/ your IP thinger all you like. lmao I can save you the waste of time by telling you that I'm not playing a joke or you can learn on your own.

Nope, I saw the link in Yahoo chat & some people were talking about it being a cool forum & I just checked it out. Don't worry, I doubt I'll post that much anyway. Sheeesh ??? :lookup: :0

Ehh, I dunno boeman, thanks but I doubt I'll try it again. I was so sick I had to crawl to a place to lie down because each time I stood, the nausea was overwhelming. An expierience I won't soon forget & that was yrs. ago. lol ??? :)

There's a lot of love to go around Pink.

A tip though... Change your signature and dont wish pink lungs on us and you will be fine! :thumbs:

In an attempt to begin anew... As stated before... Welcome to CP.

i don't know, pinky. i got somethng in the mail
today that may bring you to the "dark side of
the force" forever! mmmmmmmm...erdm choix
supreme! excuse me, i drooled on my keyboard.

todd

Thanks, SD_Stack. :D Ok, I can be flexible too. I will change my sig soon. I will look for something better to fill the space.

I don't wish pink lungs on you. lol We're all responsible for our own bodies & nothing anyone says or wishes matters anyway except maybe well wishes if someone is genuinely ill. Like to believe that helps at least a little. lol

LuckyDawg, what is erdm choix supreme? Haha, drooled on your keyboard. ;) :)

Boeman, out of curiousity though...you said smoking cigars is not all about the nicotine fix, just the flavor. Just so I understand correctly...so most people that smoke cigars, just enjoy getting the flavor in their mouths & do not inhale? The person I told you about that smokes a pipe that smells good, well he says the same thing about not inhaling. I just have always wondered to myself: what's the point then? lol But if it's for the taste in the mouth, it makes a little more sense & seems less dangerous. Of course, for the sake of not seeming like an activist, I won't touch on the questions that fall under the danger side. lol ;) :)

Ok, heres a hand reaching out to ya. PM me your address and I will send you something mild that you are sure to enjoy. Lots of flavor, little nicotine and guaranteed not to turn your lungs black.

PinkLungs said:
Boeman, out of curiousity though...you said smoking cigars is not all about the nicotine fix, just the flavor. So I understand correctly...so most people that smoke cigars, just enjoy getting the flavor in their mouths & do not inhale? The person I told you about that smokes a pipe that smells good, well he says the same thing about not inhaling. I just have always wondered to myself: what's the point then? lol But if it's for the taste in the mouth, it makes a little more sense & seems less dangerous. Of course, for the sake of not seeming like an activist, I won't touch on the questions that fall under the danger side. lol ;) :)
cigars are a lot stronger than cigarettes... don't get me wrong, I inhale a but off the cigar, but I only quit smoking cigarettes 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Most of us understand that the dangers are still there, cigar smoker have the worst of both worlds... possibility of mouth and lung cancer.

We know what we are doing to our bodies, but we enjoy it...
You only live once.

BTW: smoking is my least dangerous hobby... the pictures in my signature are both at tracks, the truck is at the drag strip, the Grand Prix is on a road course.
Plus, I am a storm chaser!

I figure I will die by one of my other hobbies (or a woman will kill me) before cigars have a chance! :D