• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pinned it on today : )

Congratulations Wyatt@ :thumbs:

Congratulations on the promotion. Best of luck....

A major what?.........were you a minor major before, does that mean you are now a major major? Never could figure that stuff out...........

All kidding aside, congrats to you and especially your family on this occasion. Making field grade is a great accomplishment in any branch of the service! Oh and you only get a partial lobotomy as a Maj. You get the other lobe done when you pick up LtCol. The Spinal removal is for enlisted E-8 and above!

Seems they'll promote anyone these days! Congrats Wyatt, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Congrats!

...and I sincerely hope it wasn't any of your boys I was hearing about on the news this morning... :(

Congrats!

...and I sincerely hope it wasn't any of your boys I was hearing about on the news this morning... :(

I am sad to say that once again it was. Not my battalion directly, but a battalion in my BDE.

We have had some bad luck lately.

Congrats on the promotion Wyatt.

I send prayers for all our boys out in the sand!

-Rob

Congratulations sir. I don't know you, nor do you know me, but I do have an upmost respect for our men and women who serve this country and give me the freedom I have. Here's to you leading those brave ones, and I hope that you have a full and rewarding career. Thank you very much. :thumbs: