• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pipers In Pennsylvania! CANCELED

gunsandcigars88

Ok Pipers, I am going to be making my long awaited trip come the end of May. I am traveling to Chambersburg to go to Boswells. I will be going to Gettysburg as well. Will most likely be spending 4 days up there. I will probably spend the majority of 3 of those days at Boswells. Smoking away, and buying Pipes. I plan to relax and smoke, no tight schedules, no plans, just a few days to enjoy myself. I would love to meet up with some of you. Just wanted to give you guys a good heads up. I will also let you know the dates when I know for sure. Will probably know in the next few days.
B

Ok Pipers, I am going to be making my long awaited trip come the end of May. I am traveling to Chambersburg to go to Boswells. I will be going to Gettysburg as well. Will most likely be spending 4 days up there. I will probably spend the majority of 3 of those days at Boswells. Smoking away, and buying Pipes. I plan to relax and smoke, no tight schedules, no plans, just a few days to enjoy myself. I would love to meet up with some of you. Just wanted to give you guys a good heads up. I will also let you know the dates when I know for sure. Will probably know in the next few days.
B

I'll be here...unless it is the week we're going fishing.
pipesmiley.gif
So let us know the exact dates when you can.

B

I'll be here...unless it is the week we're going fishing.
pipesmiley.gif
So let us know the exact dates when you can.

I am hoping to know by Tuesday. I am going to figure out the dates this weekend, and talk to the boss Monday. Should have all my answers by Tuesday. Will post them up as soon as I do.
B

Sounds good! I'll be down as well.
Looking forward to the dates and to the get together.

Ok fellas, the dates have been set. I am leaving on the 27th of May, and returning on May the 2nd or 3rd. I shall arrive in PA on the 28th, and be leaving PA on the 1st or 2nd of June. All except for one day that I am there I will be at Boswells. I am taking 1 day to go to Gettysburgh. Other than that I will be smoking it up at Boswells. Look forward to meeting some more BOTLs.
B

Ok fellas, the dates have been set. I am leaving on the 27th of May, and returning on May the 2nd or 3rd. I shall arrive in PA on the 28th, and be leaving PA on the 1st or 2nd. All except for one day that I am there I will be at Boswells. I am taking 1 day to go to Gettysburgh. Other than that I will be smoking it up at Boswells. Look forward to meeting some more BOTLs.
B

Ok, do you have a time machine? :laugh: You're leaving on the 27th of May, then returning on May 2nd? :sign:

Ok fellas, the dates have been set. I am leaving on the 27th of May, and returning on May the 2nd or 3rd. I shall arrive in PA on the 28th, and be leaving PA on the 1st or 2nd. All except for one day that I am there I will be at Boswells. I am taking 1 day to go to Gettysburgh. Other than that I will be smoking it up at Boswells. Look forward to meeting some more BOTLs.
B

Ok, do you have a time machine? :laugh: You're leaving on the 27th of May, then returning on May 2nd? :sign:

Oops, its fixed now. Leaving in May, coming back in June.
B

Saturday May 30th at Boswell's then? That sound ok?

Alrighty, its on my calendar. May 28th to June 2nd or 3rd, except for one day in Gettysburg. I am at Boswells every Friday, as a rule.
Let me know if I can be of some assistance, I know a little about Gettysburg and Chambersburg, so if you need some pointers let me know. Looking forward to meeting you...

Alrighty, its on my calendar. May 28th to June 2nd or 3rd, except for one day in Gettysburg. I am at Boswells every Friday, as a rule.
Let me know if I can be of some assistance, I know a little about Gettysburg and Chambersburg, so if you need some pointers let me know. Looking forward to meeting you...

I will be there Friday as well. I am sure that I will be needing your assistance. I have never been to the area. I am going to be staying at the Travelodge that is right across from Boswells. The main reason of this trip is to visit Boswells, but there is other great stuff around there to see I hear. Of course I would not think of missing Gettysburgh when I am that close to it. It looks like it is going to be around a 22 hour trip for me.
B

I think that is totally cool that you are doing that. Cant do those kind of things here on the rock! :(