• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pittsburgh, December 13th!

Yeah - I have a couple to, but they're the typical BOMB / Trade / everyday type of sticks...opus x, R&J, etc...the kind of stuff everyone wants and gets. so I'm looking for some good premium sticks that I never heard of OR are just hard to get...that type of thing...so ANY assistance is appreciated!

Thanks cookie!

See ya Sat! I'll be the drunk one! ;)

~ t

Anyone coming to HERF Satyrday'..I need a favor - if you have any good / rare robustos you may wanna sell, bring em on Saturday. I may need some for a pass I'm in and having a few that size in the vino is never a bad thing anyway. Thanks.

~ t

I have a few :whistling: - Not sure how "rare" they are.

I'm drooling over what I want to smoke tomorrow!!!! Its been a while due to weather!!! I'm gonna smoke my feakin brains out!!!!!

Can't wait! See you all there!

~ t

I just realized that tomorrow is my one year anniversary on CP. Can't think of a better way to spend it than sharing cigars with several CP BOTL's.

Looking forward to this.

Enjoy fellas!

Much to my chagrin, I will not be able to make it.

We finally successfully made it to the mini HERF here in Pittsburgh at a local Cigar Bar - Jernigans in the Galleria mall. Ask gtadroptop (John) for directions. ;) Myself, gtadroptop, and cookie_1978 & his son met and enjoyed some cocktails trying new brews and old stories along with our smokes. To our surprise, and a word to anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking for a nice Cigar Bar, Jernigans had a nice bar, flatscreen TVs, "some" food, more like snacks, and a cocktail menu had all the liquor and seasonal beverages you could want. It was clean and the atmosphere was that of a nice Cigar Bar. The walk in humidor was big enough that you would find something that you would enjoy smoking. Some customers were regulars, but everyone was friendly.

I look forward to returning there again. So if you're ever in the area, please drop me a PM and hopefully we can hook up.

I wanted to thank cookie for fulfilling a special request for some sticks I needed. So thank you sir! It was a pleasure to meet you all for the first time and I am looking forward to Feb. 29th. I updated my page with what is believed to be the final date, place, & theme.

See ya then!!

~ t

We finally successfully made it to the mini HERF here in Pittsburgh at a local Cigar Bar - Jernigans in the Galleria mall. Ask gtadroptop (John) for directions. ;) Myself, gtadroptop, and cookie_1978 & his son met and enjoyed some cocktails trying new brews and old stories along with our smokes. To our surprise, and a word to anyone in the Pittsburgh area looking for a nice Cigar Bar, Jernigans had a nice bar, flatscreen TVs, "some" food, more like snacks, and a cocktail menu had all the liquor and seasonal beverages you could want. It was clean and the atmosphere was that of a nice Cigar Bar. The walk in humidor was big enough that you would find something that you would enjoy smoking. Some customers were regulars, but everyone was friendly.

I look forward to returning there again. So if you're ever in the area, please drop me a PM and hopefully we can hook up.

I wanted to thank cookie for fulfilling a special request for some sticks I needed. So thank you sir! It was a pleasure to meet you all for the first time and I am looking forward to Feb. 29th. I updated my page with what is believed to be the final date, place, & theme.

See ya then!!

~ t

It was great to finally get a chance to put some faces to names. I agree, Jernigans is a very nice cigar bar. Just wish it were closer to the north hills. I will see you guys in February.

Just got back from Pittsburgh. No T, I didn't get lost. :laugh: Spent the day at my buddies house watching football and hanging out with my goddaughters. :thumbs:

Jernigan's was fun, even if the store and the Galleria didn't show up on my GPS. :angry: I drove right by the Galleria, where Jernigan's is located, before turning around and finding it. Jernigan's is nice. I would definitely go back. That Belgium was incredible! I'll have to pick some bottles up.

I would like to think I made three new friends yesterday. Thank you for coming. It was enjoyable.

See you in February.