• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pittsburgh Pirates

18th a charm any takers like last year. my sticks for Pittsburgh to be above .500 your sticks for under. 500

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I will take your bet again, but this year I will spot you 10 games towards your total of 81.

Good luck.

PM Sent - Next year I will give you a 15 game head start if you want it. It truly sucks to be a Bucco fan. Thank God we have the Steelers and the Penguins.

David, how you liking Justin Morneau and how is he doing?
Miss him here, he's a good guy and player.

Tilden said:
David, how you liking Justin Morneau and how is he doing?
Miss him here, he's a good guy and player.

Eh, he provides the leadership needed and also knows where he needs to be at all times (he was the one that got the cut off from McCutchen to get the final out at home against the cubs on Monday).  But his bat has been terrible 0 HR and only 2 RBIs since he joined. IMO adding Marlon Byrd to the team has been really helpful.  Lets hope the Bucs can keep it up!

Like Clint Hurdle said when clinching a playoff spot "abso-buccin-lutely"!

David 

Ya, since his concussion a few years ago his hitting has been off.

Sweetrice80 said:
Couple years too early!  But better late than never Go Pirates!

David - Let's Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -  Keep an eye open on the mailbox.   Never too late for a true Bucco Fan..................

Congratulations on making the postseason. Twenty-one years is a long time to wait.  

cookie_1978 said:

Couple years too early!  But better late than never Go Pirates!

David - Let's Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -  Keep an eye open on the mailbox.   Never too late for a true Bucco Fan..................

On the other side of Fort Duquesne Bridge can use a little help!  I hope we don't have to wait another 21 years.

I will keep an eye open, not necessary but thanks in advance!

David 

I am lucky enough to be going to the game with my 13 yr. son.   I sure hope we bring home a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO BUCS

Those of us in Cincinnati are actually very happy to have a good team in Pittsburgh.  Seriously.  The Reds media director tweeted congratulations immediately after Pittsburgh clenched the postseason appearance and many of us joined with him.  The Pirates and Reds have a great history with each other and it's good to see it alive and well.  We can also unite in hating a common enemy.

As for Tuesday night...Go Reds!!!

I would like to thank Rob for the excellent selection of sticks!  I really do appreciate it, almost every cigar you send my way is in my top 10 favorite cigars.

Lets raise another Jolly Roger!

David