• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PK 360 Grill

I don't think it's too crazy. I'm sure plenty of fellas around here have spent at least 800 on stuff to set on fire.

At least the grill you can set on fire more than once hahaha.

LOL, I love to burn stuff, cigars among my favorite.

Granted, it's been 7 years since I purchased my last grill, I purchased it on clearance at the end of the season.
It has a three burner propane grill on the left side, a single burner on the far left for a pan/boiler, and on the right side is a charcoal grill.
I use the charcoal side mainly for grilling steak & for smoking ribs 😂 and use the propane grill for most everything else.
I paid $250 for it on a close-out deal, and I had to assemble it.
Been using it for the past seven years. Best $250 I ever spent on (two) grills. :D
For 'seasonal' items I typically purchase end of season/close-outs.
The savings can go towards more cigar purchases so, I have something different to set on fire. ;)

# 1 grill 2014.jpg

# 1 smoke 1.jpg

# 1 smoke 2.jpg

# 1 smoke 3.jpg

Last edited:
I go through a gas grill every 3-4 years. Then we bought a broil king, and I’m going on 8 years. Have to give it a good cleaning 🧼 once in awhile but it’s still going strong. Probably will need new burners next year, and that’s when I’ll look at new ones.

Only thing I’ve replaced are stainless steel grates from Weber but I still have the cast iron ones it came with, they don’t clean up as well.

This one looks cool as heck, I like it won’t rust, but after all the talk about heat and aluminum I wonder why they don’t have some kind of aluminum grates? It must be prone to pitting or something.

The only negative I can see besides the price is the grilling surface looks too small. But maybe it’s deceiving pictures or something.

I agree with the gas grill issue. I must have rebuilt the last on several times until it finally rusted out on the bottom. Once I moved south I opted for charcoal as the grilling season is year round. I currently have a Stok kettle grill which I like but want to upgrade. Was thinking of a Green Egg or Kamado Joe, but this grill at the price point this made sense.

I agree with the gas grill issue. I must have rebuilt the last on several times until it finally rusted out on the bottom. Once I moved south I opted for charcoal as the grilling season is year round. I currently have a Stok kettle grill which I like but want to upgrade. Was thinking of a Green Egg or Kamado Joe, but this grill at the price point this made sense.
I have a charcoal Webber performer which is just completed it’s 12th grilling season. I’ve had to replace various parts of the years but it has held up strong. Unfortunately the kettle is beginning to rust out so I think next summer, I’ll be looking for a new grill. I’m also interested in a Kamado Joe but I’m seriously considering getting another Performer. I’ve got my cooking times dialed down to the minute and I’d hate to have to relearn them.
Question for you, Tony. Do you find yourself having to relearn the time it takes to grill/cook stuff when you switch grills?

I used one while we stayed at a cabin recently. I was skeptical at first, but I really enjoyed using it. I was really surprised how long the charcoal lasted and how evenly it grilled. The one we used was the Original PK and I had never heard of them, I honestly thought it was from the 60s/70s, until I googled it. I did think it was a little small, for 6 of us.

I have a charcoal Webber performer which is just completed it’s 12th grilling season. I’ve had to replace various parts of the years but it has held up strong. Unfortunately the kettle is beginning to rust out so I think next summer, I’ll be looking for a new grill. I’m also interested in a Kamado Joe but I’m seriously considering getting another Performer. I’ve got my cooking times dialed down to the minute and I’d hate to have to relearn them.
Question for you, Tony. Do you find yourself having to relearn the time it takes to grill/cook stuff when you switch grills?
Absolutely, each grill is different. Plus seasoning happens differently between grills that have cast iron grills and others have steel grills.

I always have a problem with getting charcoal temp just right for cooking steaks. Now if I’m smoking on the kettle I can do it, but if not either the charcoal gets too damn hot or I literally put it out.

Usually about 10 min after I’m done using it and I’m bitching…it’s perfect for whatever I’m doing.

I have a Green Egg (large). I got it somewhere around 2003 I think. It certainly has some ware, but still as functional as the first day I got it, and have not had to replace anything (there is a gasket between the lid and body which I will need to replaced at some point). It's an awesome smoker though there is somewhat of a learning curve for temp regulation. Don't use it much for grilling other than burgers, and when grilling it does use up a lot of charcoal.