• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Places to Smoke in Anaheim CA?

chewbacco

darkside looks appealing...
Gonna be in Anaheim for a Conference...Oct 4th ~ 6th 2009

...wondering if anyone knows of a place to smoke near Disneyland?

Has anyone tried smoking within the Downtown Disney grounds?

I remember seeing a cigar cart in Downtown Disney...

Any info would help.

Also, if anyone wants to join me and Jester922...we'll be in Anaheim for the week.
(I'll be there Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday)
(Jester922 will be there until Thursday...I think)

PS: It HAS BEEN a while since I've been on CP...what's everyone been up to?

Hey Chewbacco, where have you been? Join us at the next Herf in Monrovia.

Not sure on Anaheim, I would think Smoking_Mex would know since he takes his kids there often.

Good luck

There's a Double Tree in Anaheim, but uh, I don't know any other places. I believe I met you at the Monrovia herf a long time ago. Come on out next time we get together!

Ok, I've heard (good things) of this place but I've never been there. If you guys want to check it out let me know, maybe I can meet up with you.

Maxamars
3744 East Chapman Ave, Suite E, Orange, CA 92869

Ok, I've heard (good things) of this place but I've never been there. If you guys want to check it out let me know, maybe I can meet up with you.

Maxamars
3744 East Chapman Ave, Suite E, Orange, CA 92869

Maxamars is a good place in terms of selection, pricing is decent, but the smoking lounge space is very limited and usually taken up by a couple old timers whom never seem to leave. When I lived in Orange, I usually just went to Red Cloud over at the traffic circle in Old Town Orange. The seating there was better, though the prices are a bit high.

Smoke in the park There is a great smoking area right on the rivers of America!
3025420382_a6fb5b6fc4.jpg

3001929560_99db04b8de.jpg

Don't think you can smoke in Downtown Disney in Anaheim. I was there last week with the wife and kids. Was searching around for someplace to light up a cigar, but could not find one.

You can smoke near the pool of The Disneyland Hotel. There's a small bar at the southeast end of the pool. The bar has outdoor seating (cheap plastic chairs and tables) and some of its tables will have ashtrays. Or ask the bartender for one if you don't see any. That's the only place I know of in Downtown Mouse. I have smoked there several times when meeting up with out of town cigar guys. This area is just southwest of The ESPN Zone restaurant/bar.

Maxamar's is a great local place. Plus, there's a liquor store nearby and you can bring your own hooch inside. It's not uncommon to see people bringing in wine and sharing with others. But, as has been described, it does have a "locals" feel to it and may not seem inviting to you depending on the time of day. Red Cloud is no more. The one in Old Town Orange is an independent shop now. I've been inside, but not long enough to get any real feel for the place. The Red Cloud in Fullerton turned into a Diamond Crown Lounge and is closer to Mouse Town than both of the other two spots. Private members lounge in back. I let my membership lapse, but if you explain to them you're from out of the area and are just kicking the tires, they may let you hangout.

I can name other smoke friendly spots within a 3 mile radius if you've got wheels at your disposal while there.

Sorry Darrick,

I'm sorry O.C. smoking is not my strength, my buddy lives near the South Coast plaza (Roger's Brother)there is a nice local near there where you can discreetly bring your own booze too. Not exactly Disneyland but not too far either as always our resident Penn State fan has tons of insight :thumbs: :laugh:. I am sorry to hear about Red Cloud it was a nice place to hang way back when.

Cheers, and let me know if you decide to roll, say hello to Jester and tell him its been too long.

Or, you could just drive to Joe's place as usual. It's not that far from Anaheim. :laugh: