• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Playoff Fantasy Football league

If Fournette plays next week, he will get double his points.
True, very true!
But thats an IF he plays....different starting a guy on bye vs. a guy still not activated from IR.

True, very true!
But thats an IF he plays....different starting a guy on bye vs. a guy still not activated from IR.
Agreed, if I wasn't snowboarding today, I would have probably taken him out. Hopefully he's back next week.

Was really hoping it was just weeks started to get the multipliers, but it's consecutive weeks. Going to have to decide what in the hell to do with Playoff Lenny if he's out again this week.

Yea, those of us that wanted to ride Allen have no chance now!

Also, since we got so many players are you sticking with the 75/25 split for 1st/2nd?
Sorry Greg, missed this until now somehow, but since that was the original payout, I'll stick with it.

Would love to keep this growing yearly and keep it growing.

Think I would have had this wrapped up with a Chiefs win, now it's wide open.

Not sure. With the bills out I had to go a different route off of Chiefs players since most had those picks. This should be fun to see play out.

@smellysell any update? I think 2nd place Jamie was one of my friends. Just checking in on what I can tell him.