• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
:D Hello all! Let me say that your a swell audience, and I'm really glad to be here tonight!
Been involved in this addictive hobby for a little over a year now, having smoked my first decent (relatively) stick in May of '02. Those cigars have since been mulched, as what seemed ok back then just doesn't cut it anymore. :( I now have three coolerdors, will soon need a 4th, and 50, 75 and 300 count desktops. Time to wall in part of the pantry! :0
Generally I stick with maduro wrappers in toro and robusto sizes, but I've been known to spark the odd corona larga. Churchills just take too much time to be a regular smoke. My current favorites are Torano Exodus '59, JdN Antano, Mayorga High Octane and my recent find, Savinelli Seconds on the recommend of a fellow ASC'er.
Have just started to get into Cubans in a very small way, buying samplers when I can bring myself to spend that kind of money. Yes, I'm cheap! I'm still on my quest for the perfect dollar cigar, and Connie 733's, 9's and 16's are at the front of the pack right now.
I'm really looking forward to getting in on my first pass. (Hey Smokin Tone, when's that getting off the runway?) Who knows, maybe I'll start one of my own one of these days.

Anyway, glad to meet you all. Hope this serves as my bona fides!

Psyktek

Howdy & welcome to CP. :) There's a great bunch of guys and gals here, fire up one of your favorites and get to postin'....

Welcome to CP - you're new home away from home.

Don't forget to close your tags at the end of your posts! ([/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] - or just hit the "Close All Tags" button)

Dave :D

Welcome! Am sure you'll be like most of us and soon will be calling this home. :love:

:D Thanks to you all for the welcome! And to DWF for the tip. Hope to be a regular contributor.

Psyktek

WELCOME!!!! The guys here are all really cool, and the Ladies are not bad themselves.

Well, I am pretty much just as new as you are, involved just around a week, and already involved in a pass and three trades. The guys in the board are awesome, and most will go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

I know you will enjoy keeping up with the board.

ALostTexan

Psy welcome to CP. Pull up a chair and a keyboard and enjoy ;)

BenjieV :D

benjiev said:
Psy welcome to CP. Pull up a chair and a keyboard and enjoy ;)

BenjieV :D
I am just glad that I now what you mean when you put "Psy". snicker :p

Yeah I know it is childish............but then again I have been told repeatedly that I am an immature child, so there.........pppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt :p

ParaGod said:
benjiev said:
Psy welcome to CP.  Pull up a chair and a keyboard and enjoy  ;)

BenjieV  :D
I am just glad that I now what you mean when you put "Psy". snicker :p

Yeah I know it is childish............but then again I have been told repeatedly that I am an immature child, so there.........pppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttt :p
Did you hit your head again? ???

:p