• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please diagnose

Thats the worst molded cigar I have seen. But then again I havent done research as it seems most people has done commenting on your post. I couldnt even imagine sacrificing putting any cigar that was associated with that one in my humidor.

Would this be your "expert opinion?" I need to know if I can take this to the bank!

I know where he could tell you to take it.

:laugh: Yeah, but we're not that good of friends yet John! I DO have rules! :sign:

Thats the worst molded cigar I have seen. But then again I havent done research as it seems most people has done commenting on your post. I couldnt even imagine sacrificing putting any cigar that was associated with that one in my humidor.

Would this be your "expert opinion?" I need to know if I can take this to the bank!

My thoughts exactly John!! :laugh:

My thoughts exactly John!! :laugh:

:laugh:

:rolleyes: