• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me to introduce Annabelle Cassidy Maloney to the world&#33

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9730]

Hi everyone,

For those that knew him LouieD is now a grtandfather! I would like to announce that my wife Kadie and I have had our first child! A healthy beautiful baby girl, weighing in at 6lbs. 5.4 oz and 19.25" in length. For those of you that have children its amazing how fast you fall head over heals in love with that baby after they pop out. She's has very quickly become the love of my life!

CONGRATS to you and your wife! She's beautiful!

You will now feel like someone has stomped on the time accelerator. Enjoy every moment.

Congratualtions! It is so true how fast your life changes once they are born. What an awesome gift. I have no doubt you'll enjoy every moment, lack of sleep and all.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Congrats on the new addition to the family bro, from today onwards your life will never be the same. Hope Mum is doing fine an gets some sleep while she can.

Congrats Mark to you and your wife. You guys are truly blessed!

Paul

Congrats! I hope she doesnt grow up too fast! Soon enough youll be needing more ammo to keep the boys away! Congrats again!