• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please hug your kids tonight....

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
It is said that when we lose our parents, we lose our past. When we lose a peer, we lose the present. When we lose our children, we lose a our future
In this terrible case it seems all was lost. Prayers sent.

So sad to hear of this. Praying for the family, I can't imagine what the mother is going through.

So sorry to hear this tragedy hit so close to your family, DePasta. Prayers sent.

This is horrible to hear about Dan. Will pray for this family and keep the mother in our thoughts.

Every day you should treat the people in your life as though it will be the last time you see them. Then, although you are devistated at the loss, you didn't leave anything on the table to create doubt.

My thoughts are with them.

Steve

Sorry to hear about that. I will keep the family in my thoughts.

It's a tragedy, they are in my prayers and thoughts. This has been in the news here non-stop and it has to be one of the saddest things you can imagine.

It's a tragedy, they are in my prayers and thoughts. This has been in the news here non-stop and it has to be one of the saddest things you can imagine.

Thanks Tony and everyone I had to quit reading the news, Pauline and Lomer were among the nicest people I have had the pleasure of knowing, Pauline hosted my wife's wedding shower and Lomer was a great man with a great heart.....it is truly a tragedy, especially when the details have come out. They were very close to my parents, and their friends are taking it really hard.

I appreciate everyone's thought and prayers.

Didn't see this till now. My thoughts and prayers are with them. :(