• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please let me know...

I'm not an IT guy (I do happy electrons..;-) but it looks solid and complete to me, Bill. Well done..!!

It looks good. I may re-read again tomorrow before wine and beer. Who is your target audience? It is quite different from what we usually write, but the same principles should apply.

It looks good. I may re-read again tomorrow before wine and beer. Who is your target audience? It is quite different from what we usually write, but the same principles should apply.
Target audience for this article is healthcare... Since the pandemic, they have been attacked at a level never seen before... And agree, same principles apply 😊

Informative, easy to read, and sounds easy to implement as well. Definitely doable options, even in a small clinic like mine.

Another great piece, Bill. Well-written and easy on the brain, even for a technological curmudgeon such as myself.

Great article. My IT has been using there education and also sending there own fishing emails to test and anyone that clicks has to go to a longer training class.

I don’t know about the article, but I’m pretty jealous of that head of hair at your age Bill.

Seriously, I like it and the GOFBA home page is looking better.

Well written my man. I wonder if that is one reason it seems there have been more updates than usual on the work laptop?

Nice article Bill, I can see this information being helpful to heath care administrators and providers. I of course do not work in that area, but it was still easy to understand. A good read.

A day late and a dollar short, as per usual, but a great read!

Maybe I'm late, editors gripe about it all the time. It is good. I like that you get to the hook by the end of the first paragraph. The rest flows well.