• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please report bugs here

Am I blind? I can't seem to find the "track a topic" button.

Any HELP!!! ???

- KiltLad

Scroll to the top of the thread and click on WATCH THIS TOPIC

Ok Rod, at the top of the thread I see -

1.Forum Rules View New Content

2.CigarPass > The Good Life > Cigar Lounge Forum Rules View New Content

3. Advanced Home Forums Members Gallery Calendar

4. Who's On 2nd, What's On 3rd? What to try next #1 Pugman1943 (this is the tread I was looking at)

I don't see "WATCH THIS TOPIC"

See where it says ADD REPLY, START A NEW TOPIC -- at the very top of each thread?

See where it says ADD REPLY, START A NEW TOPIC -- at the very top of each thread?

I see where it says ADD REPLY, START A NEW TOPIC -- at the end of the 1st persons question/statement.

On my "View new Content" I don't have the link to only go to the newest reply's.
Also in the regular forums each and every topic` shows the new reply link and then it goes to the first reply for each topic.
Thanks

PJ

Edited to remove blatantly stupid part!

When I enter the Lobby. A line is drawn BEFORE the Cigar Shipping 101 thread. Later it disappears. If there is to be a line it should be after, not before.

Rod, how do I get rid of all that empty space on your posts. It seems to be only your posts and no one elses........ ???

Using IE 7 and I too am getting a lot of blank space on Rod's posts. Just lots of empty space in the signature area that looks similar to the pic another member posted earlier.

I got a "new personal message" e-mail notification at 1:33p.m. I already had the CigarPass forum up on my browser so I just maximized it and went to the top right where it said my username. I clicked the arrow and clicked where it said "Messages (1)". My inbox came up and said I had no new messages and when I clicked the Conversations button, all my conversations disappeared as well. Where'd everything go?

Using FireFox 3.0something

Sometimes, when on the forum index page, I'll click the dark blue icon to "mark as read," but it just remains dark blue.

I got a "new personal message" e-mail notification at 1:33p.m. I already had the CigarPass forum up on my browser so I just maximized it and went to the top right where it said my username. I clicked the arrow and clicked where it said "Messages (1)". My inbox came up and said I had no new messages and when I clicked the Conversations button, all my conversations disappeared as well. Where'd everything go?

This happened to me today too. IE 7.

Hey Rod every time you post it takes almost the whole page.

What up with that? Are there hidden messages only Gary can see?

I recieved new messages today, when I logged back on a few hours later they were gone plus the ones that I had email notifications for are gone too....

Luckily the e-mail notification contained the whole PM because all my PM's and conversations are gone now...

I posted this in the other thread, but we need a Pirate language selection.

^^^ You men like "ARRRGGHH" ??

Another bug:
When typing in quick editor, and I tab, it skips the "Save Changes" button and highlights the "Use Full Editor" button instead. I usually hit "Tab, Enter" after typing but that doesn't do me any good in this situation.

View New Content - click once and it says nothing is there. Click again and it lists everything.

I recieved new messages today, when I logged back on a few hours later they were gone plus the ones that I had email notifications for are gone too....

Yep. All of my messages are gone, too.