• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please report bugs here

The PM's were purged. All new PM's will be formatted in conversation style.

Speaking of Pm's, it's not an issue that I have but a question and possibly an idea. Is there or will there be a way to access your friends/contacts list when composing a new e-mail? just a thought because it would be a nice way to contact a few members in one pm from a contact list.

Just a thought.

Img Posting...
I tried to upload a pic to the members album but with no luck
It might be the img size (1.8mb, but I down it to 300kb)
After hitting the upload button I just got a unloaded blank page...

=(

The links "The Concept/Rules of a Pass/Pass Checklist" at the end of the Topic Description of the "Open Cigar Passes" Forum don't work. They do work from the Home Page Main Menu.

Firefox 3.5 Windows XP.

Click Bookmarks and the image next to CP is the default logo. A blue box with a clear V.
Same thing goes with the tabs in Firefox. It uses the same default image.

I cannot see any avatar's including my own or any signature's. Also the emoticon's are showing up as the code and not the actual picture. Using IE8. I can see posted photo's.

This morning when I signed in, the Open Passes, Cigar Manufacturer, and Website Info Forums were all marked as completely unread for me. There were 2 new posts in the Open Passes forum, and none in either of the other two forums. Running the latest version of FF 3.0.

And now I'm getting some error messages when trying to use the search box at the top of the page. Looks like this:

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: assert() [function.assert]: Assertion failed in /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php on line 297

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cp/public_html/forums/sphinxapi.php:297) in /home/cp/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 102