• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pliny The Younger

BitterRat we will have to talk for sure. :)
:D
I am slowly getting the ingredients together that I was missing, some of the hops are darned near impossible to get, thankfully I had the most difficult in my freezer!! I'll be making mine in early April!

I am slowly getting the ingredients together that I was missing, some of the hops are darned near impossible to get, thankfully I had the most difficult in my freezer!! I'll be making mine in early April!

If either of you guys want to sell a few bottles once its done, please lemme know. Would love to support your brewing endeavors!

Justin,

The Older Viscosity is a Fall release but word on the street there may be a few in the S.D. area. Although higher than MSRP, I am on the hunt this week coming up. :thumbs:

Btw while at Port/Lost Abbey today I ran into that stinking Gnats fan Charlie :laugh:. I wonder who he was scoring some AS for :whistling:.

Let me know if you find more than you want of the Older Adrian. You get to tour the brewery at all?

If either of you guys want to sell a few bottles once its done, please lemme know. Would love to support your brewing endeavors!

Maybe I can get some ready for DLD, and you can take it home with you. I can't promise, but I will try. You can't buy it though. Ya have to give homebrew away...it's the way it works.

Sell?!! Sorry, no can do! But I can send you some, that would be no prob!

Justin,

The Older Viscosity is a Fall release but word on the street there may be a few in the S.D. area. Although higher than MSRP, I am on the hunt this week coming up. :thumbs:

Btw while at Port/Lost Abbey today I ran into that stinking Gnats fan Charlie :laugh:. I wonder who he was scoring some AS for :whistling:.

Let me know if you find more than you want of the Older Adrian. You get to tour the brewery at all?

I am on the hunt, and you will be the second to know.:laugh: As for the Port/Lost Abbey brewery it is small and straight forward but what they do and offer more than makes up for it. I can't wait to make it out there again real soon. :thumbs:

Btw you home brew guys are certainly going to spread the love. :blush: :laugh: :thumbs:

That is awsome news, just like the news that DFH will soon be here in full force in S.D., L.A., and SFO. :thumbs: It is looking good here right now... :D

Yep, the craft beer industry is booming and it's a wonderful thing! I picked up some Old Viscosity here today, I couldn't believe it. :D

I am now on the hunt for Older Viscosity my self. I will be going to the Lost Abbey Brewery this weekend in hopes of scoring some Bourbon Barrel Angels Share. :thumbs: Oh and of course I hope to hit the Port Bottle Shop too... :love:

Do you know when the Older Visconsity is released Adrian? Needless to say, get as much of the bourbon Angel's Share as you can!

Justin,

Hey Adrian I saw some Older Viscosity at the Red Carpet and Wine about a week ago...was a bit pricey. If I remember $19.

I picked up a bottle of Santa's Little Helper instead.

Its in glendale right next to the hotel we HERF'd at.

So the time has come, ChiTown_Huck and I are getting together to brew this Saturday. I will be brewing Pliny The Elder with a guy in my homebrew club and ChiTown will be brewing Alesmith IPA clone with another homebrewer.
Jonas, you are on the list for samples when these are ready!!

That was a great review Jonas, I have never shipped growlers but with a beer like Pliny there is no choice. I have a question maybe you might have the answer to...

How long can beer last in a growler?

With stouts, you probably want to drink it within a week if not sooner.

So the time has come, ChiTown_Huck and I are getting together to brew this Saturday. I will be brewing Pliny The Elder with a guy in my homebrew club and ChiTown will be brewing Alesmith IPA clone with another homebrewer.
Jonas, you are on the list for samples when these are ready!!

That is great news, I can't wait to try it!

where's that sign up sheet ... :blush: :whistling:

where's that sign up sheet ... :blush: :whistling:
You just did! We're starting at 9:00 am central time! :D

Through rain or sleet or even snow, we will homebrew...I am definitely looking forward to this.
Well, as Brian said, we brewed through rain, snow and sleet, kind of a sucky day weather wise. But we made up for it with good beer, good cigars and most importantly, good people! A good time and we knocked out 10 gal of Pliny and 10 gal of Alesmith IPA clone! We should know how well we did in a couple months( at least for the Pliny clone) but all indications are we did well!! :cool:

What a great time! I tell you what that garage smelled awesome. Between the nice intermingling smell of cigars and the four pounds of boiling hops...heaven. Thanks Ted for allowing me to help out and learn about all grain brewing. Next time we have to listen to some of your tunes.