• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PMBC

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
Scott (gator) and I were throwing around the idea of putting together a poor man's buying club (i.e. not buying a box every month, but every two or three months.) That way, we'd be able to afford the good stuff by saving up more money ;) Anyways it's an idea we had, but let me know if anyone might be interested to see where it may go!

Now that sounds like my kind of club. I would definitely be interested.

Let me know where you guys go with it.

M3

Hey Jorge,

I might be interested.

Since I tend to forget things that I've said "Oh yeah, I'll do that" to, you'll probably have to remind me via a PM when you get it off the ground :D

Yes sir's, we're gonna get this club started on the right foot......nothing better than some good 'ole cubans!!! :D

This thread should be put in the proper area. Maybe PM Rod and ask him to move it.

Jim

Lets see ...

"Poor Man".... that's me..

"Cigars"...well I like em and frequently smell like 'em....

"Club"....hmmm, well the other CPers say i already belong to the Noob Club..

I'd been interested if you'd have me. Maybe by the time you get the finer detais worked out, I'll have a bit more reputation! I'd be more than happy to pay up front OR be a possible substitute if needed.

sounds intereting. PM me when you figure out the details

Triple M's choice of music make him good to me.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

M3

I'm still ironing out the details, but it may go something like this......say we have 5 members in (25 cigars split 5 ways), we want to buy a box of Vegas Robaina Famosos(ISOM)....The box goes for $175 +s/h, so that would put our total cost around $200.....that would be roughly $34 per person...I'd let everyone know about a month ahead of time and give a date of purchase. We would then have the WHOLE month to come up with our shares of the total cost! It's that easy...we'd then do that every other month, depending on what we all decide to get...there'd be plenty of time to gather funds. Simple plan.

Looks like 10 or so people are in for this... it would save on shipping costs coming in, but more hassle on the way out for the person running this. Should we get a mod to move this to group buys?

I think we get around 15 people we could then purchase 3 different boxes, and create 5pk. samplers for everyone. We may even get a better price that way.

Just an idea. But either way I am interested.

M3