• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PMBC

WOW, that didnt take long! Congrats guys! I hope to see you all getting your smokes soon!

:thumbs:

I am interested to see how this will work with so many people. I can't wait untill you guys figure out how your gonna do it! I wish you all the best of luck!

I do think the 15 person idea sounds interesting and so does the 3 boxes a month. I'll be following along as I'm sure many others who are not involved will be to. This is a GREAT idea!

Props fellas

Phil

The 15 person idea sounds great, but would't that be a lot of work?? We'd definitely save money on stuff depending on whta we get. I do work at a very large cigar store and my bosses have a s@#tload of connections, so it could work out.. We'll see..... :thumbs: We'd only have to find a good reliable source for ISOM's, which I am currently working on.

Logistically it is difficult. Before you guys send money, work on your buying strategy. It might be easiest to each put anonnymously put in 3 choices in the hat, and then try to narrow picks from there. Brightside is ordering multiple boxes saves money in shipping costs from overseas. Lets say you save $25 bucks a month for 6 months... :thumbs:

Emo

Here is the link to the USPS site to order FREE priority mail boxes, envelopes, tape, stickers... everything except the baggies and foam. I just got mine today after sending out some really goofy looking packages yesterday.

http://supplies.usps.gov/

Buying suggestions(pretty common suggestions, pretty good smokes):

Monte #2's
El Rey del Mundo Choix
PSD4

rknicker said:
Here is the link to the USPS site to order FREE priority mail boxes, envelopes, tape, stickers... everything except the baggies and foam. I just got mine today after sending out some really goofy looking packages yesterday.

http://supplies.usps.gov/

Buying suggestions(pretty common suggestions, pretty good smokes):

Monte #2's
El Rey del Mundo Choix
PSD4
Yuppers...print out labels online and the DC is free. Hell, the postman will pick up your packages from your doorstep. Leave a very conspicuous note on the little red flag on the mailbox that says to pick up the boxes from the doorstep because they dont fit in the box. At least they do here.

Emo

I am drooling just thinking about getting my ISOM cherry popped....

..I'm stil interested in being a part of the PMBC if there's room. PM when the basics get ironed out.

By the way, I just ordered half a truckoad of USPS supplies myself today! That old adage that "nothing in life is free" doesn't hold true here! :D

MilesMingusMonk said:
I am drooling just thinking about getting my ISOM cherry popped....

..I'm stil interested in being a part of the PMBC if there's room. PM when the basics get ironed out.

By the way, I just ordered half a truckoad of USPS supplies myself today! That old adage that "nothing in life is free" doesn't hold true here! :D
It's not free.....you pay for it with the prices they charge for shipping

cigah_smoka said:
The 15 person idea sounds great, but would't that be a lot of work?? We'd definitely save money on stuff depending on whta we get. I do work at a very large cigar store and my bosses have a s@#tload of connections, so it could work out.. We'll see..... :thumbs: We'd only have to find a good reliable source for ISOM's, which I am currently working on.
I don't think it would be too difficult. One person would still control all funds. However instead of purchasing the top choice, the top three choices would be bought.

If your ISOM source does not work I know of a very reliable one here.

Just let me know what you need me to do. I really want to see this succeed.

M3

Hey I like the way M3 thinks . . . the man may be on to something here . . . I really would like the opportunity to get a decent variety and all same time have high quality sticks.

I'm in!

My mom works for the post office, so I can get the boxes through her. Plus, she can prolly get me a lot more than what they'd send me.Thanks for the link.....This is looking nice, I'm glad to see all the interest. M3, you're the man with the plan. You'll be my consultant :D I'll post in a minute the names I have so far...

Let's see , so far I have:

bobbyson1a
coventrycat86 (maybe)
crob
fllbrent
gator
gunpowder
ivan37
ludwig
m3
milesmm
phoenix
rknicker
wrenchASE

One more spot fellas.....to make 15

If you have trouble filling this let me know as I may be able to jump in

cigah_smoka said:
My mom works for the post office, so I can get the boxes through her. Plus, she can prolly get me a lot more than what they'd send me.Thanks for the link.....This is looking nice, I'm glad to see all the interest. M3, you're the man with the plan. You'll be my consultant :D I'll post in a minute the names I have so far...
I've got some ideas that we can turn into a plan. Just let me know how you want to proceed, it's your baby.

good times

M3

This is looking great. Can we do some Trinidad Fundidore's, and also some Bolivar's?

I already have some Monte #4's and Monte #2's, and 1 Sancho Panzo Torpedo

bobbyson1a
coventrycat86 (maybe)
crob
fllbrent
gator
gunpowder
ivan37
ludwig
m3
milesmm
phoenix
rknicker
wrenchASE

OK fellas,
If you're still interested, I want to take a poll on here and see what top 3 cigars people want......we'll go from there.
My choices are as follows:
RyJ E.L. Robustos
Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Vegas Robaina Famosos or Familiar
Partagas Serie D No.4

I figured that everyone would want to get their hands on some cubans first! :p :love:

Check out my poll here in the Lobby, and let me know if you're in or out. I am able to get all of those cigars at a great price!! Let me know who's IN!!