• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pocket Knives

My personal favorite is the Kershaw Leek. It's slim, fast, and gets the job done. 4" long with very good assisted opening and a liner lock. This is my third one, and I can't imagine carrying any other knife (the first was lost, the second stolen).

D

Edit: This knife is offered in a straight blade and a serated blade. I prefer the straight blades.

I second the Kershaw Leek. I am on my second smooth blade and I love the really fast and easy one hand assisted opening.
It's a fine knife IMO.
:thumbs:

Wow! That Chris Reeve Mnandi is one heck of a nice knife! I used to carry a Queens Estate with pearl handles but lost it a few months ago :( , it fit my pocket perfectly in jeans and slacks. I've had no luck in finding a replacement and have already tried a few replacements.

:cool:

Nothing fancy, but it has been in my pocket for the last 17 years, Buck Companion 309.

Everyday knife is a Chris Reeves small sebenza. Fantastic little knife. Fancier occassions I carry a William Henrly Attache (carbon fiber with damascus). Both are carried in a leather pocket pouch. The sebbie is worn IWB on weekends, unless hiking, in which case a spyderco endura wins out.

If I want to go really small, I carry any one of my Atwood knife and tool creations, from the boogers to the mini Son of PryThing. The mini SOPT is what is in my pocket right now.