• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker Tourney Thursday 12th 8 PM ET

Just for Cash here is the players and places.

clip_image002.jpg

And you were catching some sick cards!!! :blush:

yeah i though i was done early on but that just proves that things can change fast. From low stake to high stack in a few hands.

Ok so when is the next game I vote for a sunday eve game. Steve I thought you would of finished better knowing what a poker pro you are. :sign:

I played fairly well, IMO. I can't think of any hand that I would have played differently.

Sometimes, especially when heads up, it's a matter of who gets the cards. I don't want to take anything away from drunkfish -- it was a good win on his part -- but the cards weren't there at the end.

But there's always next time! ;)

Ok so when is the next game I vote for a sunday eve game. Steve I thought you would of finished better knowing what a poker pro you are. :sign:

I played fairly well, IMO. I can't think of any hand that I would have played differently.

Sometimes, especially when heads up, it's a matter of who gets the cards. I don't want to take anything away from drunkfish -- it was a good win on his part -- but the cards weren't there at the end.

But there's always next time! ;)

:rolleyes: I did get some good cards but it in head to head it comes down to wo has the better hand when both people finally get a good hand at the same time. :D

Ok so lets get another game up. I might even put a bounty on my head (cigars) for the person who can take me out. :sign: Maybe this will draw a little more interest. On second thought why don't we have everyone put a bounty on their own head. Just an idea to draw a little more interest. I am will be putting one on myself. Hawk you game.

Ok so lets get another game up. I might even put a bounty on my head (cigars) for the person who can take me out. :sign: Maybe this will draw a little more interest. On second thought why don't we have everyone put a bounty on their own head. Just an idea to draw a little more interest. I am will be putting one on myself. Hawk you game.

Let it be known that if this were to happen, I'm calling you down to suckout ever time.....just for that chance....