• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Poker Tourney Thursday 12th 8 PM ET

I'm not makin' it bank won't let me do it, and of course I waited til the last minute. Oh well hoefully next time. Are all the tourneys going to be on pokerstars?

dang, was hoping this would be a nice two table event too :( Hopefully we can set something up sometime soon to get more involved as well!!!!

Don

I have been on pokerstars for about 4-5 years never had a problem.Here is how I do it,Go to a check cashing place ask for a net spend all access card.Costs like 5 bucks.You can then use your bank card to load money via the web,or pay cash at said check cashing jointAltough amscott doesn't have them or allow loading onto them.I use an American Cash Express or A.C.E. store

Sorry I missed this guys. I am working nights going in at midnight. How about a post of the players and places. Was the game for the cash or did yall put cigars on the line also?

Just for Cash here is the players and places.

clip_image002.jpg

Ok so when is the next game I vote for a sunday eve game. Steve I thought you would of finished better knowing what a poker pro you are. :sign: