• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Police Officer Down...

Glad to hear things are looking up... Thank you guys for doing a great job out there, and stay safe man... Best of luck, hope everything turns out better than O.K. I'll be sure to headcheck three times before merging or turning, people tend to ignore bikes around here, had a friend of mine involved in a crash recently. Sorry to hear this, again, good wishes go out to you and all your brothers. Stay safe!

Glad to hear he's better but my prayers and thoughts are sent, godspeed....... :thumbs:

Glad to hear he is doing good. :thumbs:

Here's to a speedy recovery!

107536.jpg

edit: i haven't mastered the english language apparently

Especially with the current situation where your working you and all with you are in my thoughts/prayers every day man. Stay safe And I hope he will be back up and walking soon. There are a lot of people feelin for you and your bro right now. I hope you come home safe and sound every day you go out to work. Much :love: to you guys keep up the good work. The best thing is he didn't break his back, Thank the lord.

Jon, glad to hear things are getting better. Thoughts on continuing and fast recovery.

Paul

My thoughts and prayers are with you, all his family and especially him. Glad to hear things are looking up. I know how you feel. Hang in there !!