• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Police Officer Down...

Prayers for the officer, his family and his brothers and sisters in the Dept.

All the good thoughts I can muster headed that way...

Warm thoughts and prayers sent for this friend of yours................and you too!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the thoughts and the prayers...you guys are damn fast and know how to show the :love: .

My brothers doing okay, he's being attended to and has some happy drugs in him. I checked up on him before heading out today, and his spirits were high. Doc says he might have a fractured pelvis and he's pissin' blood, contusions all over his body and some minor/major lacerations from the crash.

Thanks again you guys for keeping him up in your prayers. It's just wierd how nowadays there are so many viruses and AIDs and HIV and all that to worry about, but when it's one of your own, you don't give a damn about gloving up...you just drag him out of the roadway.

Thank you again guys, I know a select few of you know where I'm at from personal experience. We're a tight knit family behind the badge, so we all felt it. Thanks for the words of encouragement and good faith.