• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Por Larranaga Lonsdales Regional Edition

TheLostGringo

Go Red Sox!
This is something that I had brought up on another board and thought I would bring it up here seeing that I have started spending more time here and there is so much great knowledge to be had here.

I had asked about the availability of these cigars and why with these being talked about on the forums and the collectors that are bound to pick up new items how these can still be available seeing that only 2400 boxes were supposedly made. Some people responded that due to only being available in Germany and the price that this explains why these have not sold out yet.

Some people on the other board posted there box numbers to see if by any chance there were duplicates out there so I thought I would bring it up here and see if anyone was interested in posting there box #'s

551/2400

This is something that I had brought up on another board and thought I would bring it up here seeing that I have started spending more time here and there is so much great knowledge to be had here.

I had asked about the availability of these cigars and why with these being talked about on the forums and the collectors that are bound to pick up new items how these can still be available seeing that only 2400 boxes were supposedly made. Some people responded that due to only being available in Germany and the price that this explains why these have not sold out yet.

Some people on the other board posted there box numbers to see if by any chance there were duplicates out there so I thought I would bring it up here and see if anyone was interested in posting there box #'s

551/2400

It could also be a question of shipping.
Where all 2400 shipped at the same time or is a second or third 'wave' coming around for availability?

edit - 1211/2400

I can't say they are good - love the Petite Corona though.

Brian

I can't say they are good - love the Petite Corona though.

Brian
Let them sit for a couple of years, they will come around.
The PC's sure do. I have a few left with 2 years on them and they are great.

Did I hear Wilkey doing a group buy on these? :sign:

edited to add: If so, count me in.