• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Port Brewing Hop 15

FlyingPanther

The first time I had the pleasure of trying this beer was the at the Port Brewing Brewery.This beer is called Hop 15 because their are fifteen different types of hops that are added to malt every 15 minutes I had it on tap and thought it was awesome. . So this past friday i was at my local BevMo and saw that they had it by the bottle. I picked a couple up and decided to open one today. The Hop 15 comes in a bomber and has 10% ABV. This is a big beer with aromas of hops. Reminded me of citrus and pine. There is really nice malty sweetness that balances out the hops. This is an amazing beer and is a must try for all hop heads.

They make some fantastic beer. The Hop15 is a bit hoppy (go figure) for my tastes, but is still a great beer. I love Old Viscosity and Santa's Little Helper though. Too bad they don't come anywhere near here. :(

Thankfully Jonas introduced me to BA! :D

Old Viscosity is one of my all time favorites. When I was at the brewery in october , i was able to pick up some of the angle share. Definitely an interesting beer. I am aging my last couple of bottles. Are you a fan of Green Flash brewery. The Stuffed Sandwich had there whole line up on tap the other day. Great Beer!

Old Viscosity is one of my all time favorites. When I was at the brewery in october , i was able to pick up some of the angle share. Definitely an interesting beer. I am aging my last couple of bottles. Are you a fan of Green Flash brewery. The Stuffed Sandwich had there whole line up on tap the other day. Great Beer!

Never had anything from Green Flash, but some of their stuff looks interesting.

Oh, and I'm jealous about the Angel's Share btw. :love:

I've tried the the Green Flash Double IPA and the 5th Anniversary Ales. Both were excellent beers. I am looking forward to trying some of their others as well.