• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Power Ranger

jgriddle

Crusty ole Fart Newbie
Ok guys,
Here is another question. I have heard a lot of you talk about the Opus Power ranger so I have been looking for some (one) of these to try. I cannot find anything with this name. Can someone please tell me the proper name of this cigar? I just HAVE to try one.
Thanks
Jerry

Shadow,
Is that the same as any Opus X or the xXx a different one?
Hate to sound dumb here

Bruddah Jerry,

Fuente Fuente Opus X is the brand but you already knew that... :) The size is the xXx... it's a small belicoso shaped cigar about 4.50 x 50 with a pointy tip. Exactly the same size as the Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1.

Aloha,

Wade

The xXx is an OpusX but that is it's name (xXx).

Power Ranger's yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy!

JOE.M. said:
Power Ranger's yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy!
:D I haven't ever tried any of these myself....Maybe one day some kind soul will drop one in a trade or pass for little ole' me... ;) :thumbs: :sign:

Had my first one not that long ago. It was as good as they say. All I can tell you is sit down and take your time. Kicked my butt more than anything I smoked as a teen :p

I had one about 6-8 months ago and my god was it good. Definately the strongest Opus X I have had so far (which have only been 4 - a Perfextion X, the xXx, the Funete Funete and the Chateua Reserve). This is a cigar not for the meek!

Sam

This will show just how much a newbie I really am but what is the price range of the xXx. My local shop never have any of the Opus cigars so I can only guess that they are BIG $.
THanks
Guys

Jerry, they run about $9 MSRP! Thats if you can find them.... you can gat them here for $20.95 a stick!cigarcigar

I haven't ever tried any of these myself....Maybe one day some kind soul will drop one in a trade or pass for little ole' me...
I don't do that on the first date!! :p

Jerry I get them for $9.50 (that's with tax) in my neck of the woods.

jgriddle said:
...My local shop never have any of the Opus cigars..
Jerry, your friendly local shop off of Green Oaks and 157 does stock quite a few... just gotta keep in touch with them to know when they come in...which is just 2-3 times a year.

JOE.M. said:
I haven't ever tried any of these myself....Maybe one day some kind soul will drop one in a trade or pass for little ole' me...   
I don't do that on the first date!! :p
Man..my first blatant mooch attempt failed miserably...what a shame.... ??? :D ......I may have to find some of those around these parts... :thumbs:

SamGuss said:
Shadow said:
Jerry I get them for $9.50 (that's with tax) in my neck of the woods.
Note to self:

Must get to know Shadow more... :sign:

Sam
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

damn rob!
a multiple thread launching?
you da man!! :D